Page 116 of 249 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106114115116117118 126 166 216 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 2486
    Blog Entries
    Feel free to quote me on this, as it was hard earned

The people who tell you constantly to do what you love are fucking assholes. The truth is that while finding a career you love is great, you have to shovel a lot of shit to get there. Telling people "Always do what you love" while they are still young sets them up for failure by fucking their expectations, it's a total dick move!

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    WWE desperately needs to go back to using OVW for developmental.

(And let Cornette do it his way)
    Because he's done such a great job with ROH
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Because he's done such a great job with ROH
    +1

I was probably the biggest ROH mark to be seen on these forums a couple of years ago - even for all its flaws back then - and nowadays I can barely drum up the effort to watch their shows. Let alone their TV shows, which I'm so apathetic about that I'm currently about 5 months behind.

I feel like it's only a matter of time before the company dies, because for all of Cornette's efforts to improve things (Steen, pushing Elgin and Cole as future stars) the product keeps sinking into a deeper and deeper rut as far as I'm concerned.

Related opinion: If someone had told me a few years ago that TNA would produce the most entertaining product out of the "big three" companies, I think I would've bust a gut with laughter. But holy Jesus, "LOLTNA" is actually on a ROLLOL right now.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Been on holiday buddy boy. Had to get some coastal air in my lungs after the BS loss to ya

But it was a good showing. I wish I would have left Bully on my list, but if I had, we wouldn't have been as close as we were. But kudos to you, you won fair and square with Shaz voting for you twice.
    Haha I would kill for a holiday.

And I still win after taking away a Shaz vote

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Haha I would kill for a holiday.

And I still win after taking away a Shaz vote
    No it was a tie, take away shaz's extra vote. Check for yourself buddy

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    No it was a tie, take away shaz's extra vote. Check for yourself buddy
    Ahh fuck... You'll get your rematch in a months time wen I've settled into Uni.

Ahh fuck... You'll get your rematch in a months time wen I've settled into Uni.
    lol, not sure if I want a rematch... Hell, I've still gotta do my series blogs that I haven't put out in about 2 months now due to over population of horrible blogs on the main page. It'd be a lot easier to put them out if I didn't think 25 people would do a top 10 list or "most under used/over rated wrestlers" blog.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    lol, not sure if I want a rematch... Hell, I've still gotta do my series blogs that I haven't put out in about 2 months now due to over population of horrible blogs on the main page. It'd be a lot easier to put them out if I didn't think 25 people would do a top 10 list or "most under used/over rated wrestlers" blog.
    The blog section has been disgusting lately, it's really becoming a lost cause.

The blog section has been disgusting lately, it's really becoming a lost cause.
    I know. I can't even click on it without seeing 3 people who have never commented writing blogs that should be in the forums. The mods are doing their best to try and give everyone a fair shot at posting, which is very commendable... But it makes finding a quality read very difficult when you have to click through 3 pages to read a blog posted 2 days ago.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    I know. I can't even click on it without seeing 3 people who have never commented writing blogs that should be in the forums. The mods are doing their best to try and give everyone a fair shot at posting, which is very commendable... But it makes finding a quality read very difficult when you have to click through 3 pages to read a blog posted 2 days ago.
    The Mods don't control the blogs?