Page 11 of 252 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 61 111 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 2513
  1. #101
    Halo is a great series and all of them are good games. People just jump on the hate bandwagon because its popular. (the game and the wagon)
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

  2. #102
    People need to stop treating the politicians who cheat on their wives like they are the scum of the earth. Just because this person is a politician doesn't mean he should be impeached. Does the local Walmart cashier get fired when he cheats on his girlfriend?
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

  3. #103
    Children shouldn't idolize celebrities because they are famous. They should idolize them because they are great actors or musicians.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

  4. #104
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Parent's should be allowed to smack their children.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  5. #105
    Lower class people who support the republican party are idiots. The Republicans only care about the rich.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

  6. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Parent's should be allowed to smack their children.
    Parents need to realize taking away the Xbox and the Cellphone are massive punishments these days.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

  7. #107
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,314
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    Unpopular opinion: The people who bitch about my postwhoring need to take a step back and look at their own post count. Those people need to realize somethhing: they do
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^this
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>that
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<and the other thing
    a lot more than I do.
    So I have to take a step back and look back the amount of opinion and talk I placed in the 1+ year I have been in this site? And I have to take this because I disagree in the direction of a thread and the lack of conversation I saw?



  8. #108
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    Parents need to realize taking away the Xbox and the Cellphone are massive punishments these days.
    Children need to learn there's more to life than Xbox and Cellphones.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  9. #109
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,904
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Parent's should be allowed to smack their children.
    Is that really unpopular opinion?!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  10. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Is that really unpopular opinion?!
    Everybody smacks their kids. Lol I think there are better punishments though.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.