Page 192 of 252 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182190191192193194 202 242 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 2512
    Steph has been better than HHH in this storyline.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by savage girl View Post
    Steph has been better than HHH in this storyline.
    I actually agree with this...

My unpopular opinion of the day.. Recently I've been seeing a lot of hate towards ADR and I don't get it... He's a fantastic talent who puts on great match-ups all the time. In my opinion Alberto Del Rio deserves to be world champion even if I would have liked to see how well Dolph could have done was with a longer stint with the World title.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    I see that Robstar went crazy and let some people back, some of which I could have cared less about and others that should have been left to their own self importance, and still others that got a raw deal from the get go. I can still think of a couple mods along with their own official ass kissers that deserve banning way more than a some of the people on that list. It is what it is though and the fallout is just beginning.

I believe the reason for it being quiet on the boards is because of the lack of anything remotely intellectually relevant to what is going on lately. It's all rewording of rehashed nonsense and subsequent obtuse conjecture followed by immature backlash of those too ignorant of the fact that not everyone is universally loved. Fear mongering of being banned for the inability to discuss differences of opinion on even the remotest level of civil conversation and the sensitive "feelings" of others that are too afraid to speak up and too fragile to take criticism when they do.

It is for these reasons that I don't post much anymore and I'm just not into larping - not even e-fed style which is just another way to escape from reality and ones own real life journey into ineptitude wanderings and fantasy booking, much like dungeons and dragons. I might just be in the minority who feel this way and may even be rebuked for my post, but this is the unpopular opinion thread and this is just my opinion on this subject.

If I offended anyone - oh well - grow up, or contact my attorney daniel Walkerin [correct spelling]. If on the other hand anyone is adult enough to consider my words for what they are and take it as you will knowing that my intent was not meant to be offensive but informative ranting, God Bless.

Peace Out (for now)
    Dr. Death

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Blog Entries
    Fuck the Amish
    (the one statement you can make without angering that group, because who the hell's gonna tell them?)

Also, if your child leaves the house with something that is made to look as close as possible to a fucking assault rifle, his death is on your head, because you failed as a parent.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    I see that Robstar went crazy and let some people back, some of which I could have cared less about and others that should have been left to their own self importance, and still others that got a raw deal from the get go. I can still think of a couple mods along with their own official ass kissers that deserve banning way more than a some of the people on that list. It is what it is though and the fallout is just beginning.

I believe the reason for it being quiet on the boards is because of the lack of anything remotely intellectually relevant to what is going on lately. It's all rewording of rehashed nonsense and subsequent obtuse conjecture followed by immature backlash of those too ignorant of the fact that not everyone is universally loved. Fear mongering of being banned for the inability to discuss differences of opinion on even the remotest level of civil conversation and the sensitive "feelings" of others that are too afraid to speak up and too fragile to take criticism when they do.

It is for these reasons that I don't post much anymore and I'm just not into larping - not even e-fed style which is just another way to escape from reality and ones own real life journey into ineptitude wanderings and fantasy booking, much like dungeons and dragons. I might just be in the minority who feel this way and may even be rebuked for my post, but this is the unpopular opinion thread and this is just my opinion on this subject.

If I offended anyone - oh well - grow up, or contact my attorney daniel Walkerin [correct spelling]. If on the other hand anyone is adult enough to consider my words for what they are and take it as you will knowing that my intent was not meant to be offensive but informative ranting, God Bless.

Peace Out (for now)
    Dr. Death
    the bolded is the most true statement I have read here in a long time.
    the rest is also stuff that I have no logical argument against, (excepting that it was a group decision, not just Rob's to "unlock the bans" as it were) but that part really spoke to me

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

is this where you just write what is in your head? i HATE HATE HATE people talking on their phones and driving. they never pay attention, so it makes me extra cautious what other drivers are gonna do

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lonestarpunk View Post
    is this where you just write what is in your head? i HATE HATE HATE people talking on their phones and driving. they never pay attention, so it makes me extra cautious what other drivers are gonna do
    That's not really an unpopular opinion. I expect that most people feel this way about driving and being on the phone.

And example of an unpopular opinion would be: "I like Alberto Del Rio, and think he's been great and entertaining in WWE". It's an opinion that is not shared by the majority; which is what this thread's for.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post

Peace Out (for now)
    Dr. Death
    It's "Daniel walkerin (right spelling)" actually
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    That's not really an unpopular opinion. I expect that most people feel this way about driving and being on the phone.

And example of an unpopular opinion would be: "I like Alberto Del Rio, and think he's been great and entertaining in WWE". It's an opinion that is not shared by the majority; which is what this thread's for.
    I actually agree with the bolded. I know it was just an example but I really do find Del Rio to be entertaining.
    #TeamGeeky

Everyone was freaking out, back in the day, about Marilyn Manson looking weird. I think he looks creepier now.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.