Page 171 of 249 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161169170171172173 181 221 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 2486
  1. #1701


    LOL this thread

  2. #1702
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,482
    Guys, guys come on now. I am, for one, looking forward to that time in the future when we're all united....
























    In Chinese concentration camps!

  3. #1703
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Look, I might have been a bit hasty if it seemed like I was lumping you all (or "y'all" as I believe that's terminology you'll understand) in the same category. I know that's not the case and I do apologise for that. We are all stupid some of the time and sadly, some are just stupid all of the time and they make the easiest targets. I know my country hero worships America. Hell, even I do to an extent. The problem is that our biggest competitor for your attentions and worship is you Americans yourself. So I guess that makes me a tad jealous.



    Not sure if a genuine moment of emotion...



    or just pandering the asses of the American to prove that we're egotistical in nature.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  4. #1704
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,768
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Look, I might have been a bit hasty if it seemed like I was lumping you all (or "y'all" as I believe that's terminology you'll understand) in the same category. I know that's not the case and I do apologise for that. We are all stupid some of the time and sadly, some are just stupid all of the time and they make the easiest targets. I know my country hero worships America. Hell, even I do to an extent. The problem is that our biggest competitor for your attentions and worship is you Americans yourself. So I guess that makes me a tad jealous.
    It's ok my Transoceanic brother



    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  5. #1705
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,768
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Guys, guys come on now. I am, for one, looking forward to that time in the future when we're all united....
























    In Chinese concentration camps!
    As long as they got Taco Bell, I'm in


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  6. #1706
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,109
    Blog Entries
    5
    That was a trademarked Robstar apology - sincere but with "I can't help myself" barb at the end of it.



  7. #1707
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,768
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    That was a trademarked Robstar apology - sincere but with "I can't help myself" barb at the end of it.

    Hey, once you find us something greater, we'll go worship that instead


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  8. #1708
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,109
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    It's ok my Transoceanic brother

    Am I supposed to be the black dog or the imprisoned white dog??? Hold on while I don my "no matter which I'ma get offended!" hat!

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    As long as they got Taco Bell, I'm in
    We don't have Taco Bell here. We have a bad rip off called "Taco Bill". (actually it's more like a restaurant than a fast food joint)


  9. #1709
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,768
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Am I supposed to be the black dog or the imprisoned white dog??? Hold on while I don my "no matter which I'ma get offended!" hat!



    We don't have Taco Bell here. We have a bad rip off called "Taco Bill". (actually it's more like a restaurant than a fast food joint)
    Obviously you're the one wearing the collar, we talked about this before

    No Taco Bell? Does your Mcdonald's Deliver?


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  10. #1710
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,109
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Obviously you're the one wearing the collar, we talked about this before

    No Taco Bell? Does your Mcdonald's Deliver?
    McDonalds? Deliver? Noooooo! I have sometimes wished KFC would deliver though. Plus I found out the other day, I'm not in a Pizza Hut delivery area. I'm stuck with Dominos. Or, like, a million other pizza joints.


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.