Page 165 of 250 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155163164165166167 175 215 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 2494
    Blog Entries
    I find it funny how the rest of the world puts us Americans down for every little thing, yet when disaster strikes we Americans are the first ones they call for help. I was just asking what classified as a biscuit where they were at, I didn't realize it was a travesty to question something so simple as a cookie/biscuit. I did see the humor in the posts and am not taking it serious, I just thought that someone could explain the difference to me in terms of their perspective.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Montreal was a work & any actual Bad Blood between Vince/Bret didn't start until Owen's death.

How the FU** did BBT get on tv?
    i love Reigns/Rollins/Ambrose but 6man tags are getting boring
    Kendrick Lamar is good but people overrate him

Cookies & biscuits = Serious Business!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    I find it funny how the rest of the world puts us Americans down for every little thing, yet when disaster strikes we Americans are the first ones they call for help. I was just asking what classified as a biscuit where they were at, I didn't realize it was a travesty to question something so simple as a cookie/biscuit. I did see the humor in the posts and am not taking it serious, I just thought that someone could explain the difference to me in terms of their perspective.

It's comments like this is why the rest of the World put you down. Your ignorant obnoxious arrogance It's all in good fun though!! Anyway back to the biscuit/cookie thing. What you would call cookies, us Brits would call Biscuits. It's as simple as that. It's an all encompassing word! But having said that, a biscuit with chocolate chips Is a cookie on this side of the Atlantic

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Typical offhanded American past time of saying one thing and then distancing themselves from the same comment at the same time. Bunch of snakes, you Yankee Doodles are. Slippery little snakes. Or are you weasels? Weaseling out of everything? Is there a weasel/snake hybrid? If there is, you can bet some obnoxious Yank is going to claim to have invented it.

This comment is much funnier when read in the voice of...

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    It's comments like this is why the rest of the World put you down. Your ignorant obnoxious arrogance It's all in good fun though!! Anyway back to the biscuit/cookie thing. What you would call cookies, us Brits would call Biscuits. It's as simple as that. It's an all encompassing word! But having said that, a biscuit with chocolate chips Is a cookie on this side of the Atlantic

So you have Peanut butter, Sugar, Snickerdoodle, and Butter Biscuits as well?..

BTW - Chocolate Chip cookies are overrated (unpopular opinion to most).

Snickerdoodle > Chocolate Chip

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    Ain't it funny when someone not from America saying America says everyone else is wrong, when all someone made sight of was someone just doing things different.

Blog Entries
    Whatever, it's not ignorance nor is it obnoxiousness, it's a fact. I didn't know that you red coats called them biscuits that's all. It's all water under the bridge at this point though.

Moving on; The Montreal 'Screw job' wasn't a work. Bret Hart was leaving the WWF for WCW and wanted to wait or vacate the title when he left, Vince wanted him to drop the belt to HBK and Bret said he wouldn't do that. HBK was all for Bret winning then vacating the belt right before he made the jump but Vince had other plans. The only person that knew about the screw job about to take place was Vince himself. This has been stated by all three parties in numerous interviews. It's only considered a work if all parties are in on it which they were not.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    I find it funny how the rest of the world puts us Americans down for every little thing, yet when disaster strikes we Americans are the first ones they call for help.
    This is the type of thing I'd expect a dumb Fox news reporter to say.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post