Page 154 of 252 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144152153154155156 164 204 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 2513
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Sadly, I believe that Shane couldn't work with his father in the end. As long as Vince still draws breath, he will have his fingers in every pie in WWE. There's just no escaping it. I imagine it's a bit like Prince Charles feels waiting for the English throne. I believe Shane got a)tired of waiting and b)tired of being the eternal underling. Didn't he go off to be the boss of his own thing? Also, effectively he cashed in practically all his WWE stock so if thats not making a clean and complete break, I don't know what is. It's very final.
    Yeah he's CEO of a company in China if I'm not mistaken?

I still think he'll be back in WWE some day though. In what capacity? Who knows, but I still think he will come back.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle20SxE View Post
    Fail.......
    Love how this guy called the thread a fail on the second post, and look where it is now haha

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Love how this guy called the thread a fail on the second post, and look where it is now haha
    That's because this isn't the original Unpopular Opinions thread. The postwhore thread was the original, hence that comment.
    And that 'guy' is a girl

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    That's because this isn't the original Unpopular Opinions thread. The postwhore thread was the original, hence that comment.
    And that 'guy' is a girl
    Ahh Danielle, that was a troll with style
    and the ability to hold a decent conversation, if you caught her at the right time

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Ahh Danielle, that was a troll with style
    and the ability to hold a decent conversation, if you caught her at the right time
    For sure. Really cool girl, still talk to her on a fairly regular basis actually.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    And that 'guy' is a girl
    Can you explain to me how the postwhore thread was the original this?

Danielle is currently appearing on a semi-regular basis on the PWS forums if anyone misses her. My good mate Pau told me so. (I think he has a crush)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Can you explain to me how the postwhore thread was the original this?

Danielle is currently appearing on a semi-regular basis on the PWS forums if anyone misses her. My good mate Pau told me so. (I think he has a crush)
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...stWhore-Thread

the first pages of it was the unpopular opinions thread. it got derailed beyond hope, to the point that people spent like 10 pages bitching like small children about it, so I made this thread.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Oh I see. That worked well. Yeah we sure miss some of those guys huh?

For all those who thought Early American settlers were something that Michael Landon was the star of on the Life Time Network, here's a new bit of truth I found to be interesting.

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2013/...-at-jamestown/

So with that being said, here's my unpopular opinion; Cannibalism is frowned upon by virtually all except those who eat humans, but if faced with the situation that these people were facing, I cannot say that I wouldn't resort to the same measures to ensure human survival.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

1. Remember when the Divas division was so bad it was comical? Guess what, it is not funny anymore.

2. Brock Lesnar is the only real heel in WWE right now.

3. Teddy Long remains on WWE TV for no apparent reason.

4. John Cena is still the future of WWE and that ain’t good.

5. Antonio Cesaro should have stayed wherever the hell he came from. His wrestling style is totally wasted in WWE and he is not charismatic enough to reach the main card.

6. I am not sure where Randy Orton went, but I really hope he comes back one day.

7. I know he is still a huge draw, but HHH inserting himself into main event matches just feels wrong since he is full blown management now.

8. Damien Sandow is not that good in the ring and I really feel he will disappear from TV and return with a repackaged gimmick one day.

9. When I see Undertaker take off his hood I keep expecting to see a bunch of spikes stuck in his head like Pinhead from Hellraiser. It’s probably that ridiculous gothic coat he sports around these days.

10. I guess leaving team hell no as tag champions is the best way to avoid having an actual plan for that division.

11. Never forget that this is not the real unpopular opinion thread. The real one was hijacked, renamed, and forgotten about a couple of years ago.