Page 153 of 252 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143151152153154155 163 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 2512
  1. #1521
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Agreed

    Last thing that it was so stupid was the Gangnan Style
    I enjoyed Gangnam Style. It crossed cultures and boundries to become a popular hit in many parts of the world where it really had no buisness to. Well done PSY. It was fun, to begin with anyway. The overexposure killed it.

    But the Harlem Shake? It's just people going full retard for 30 seconds. It's not big, it's not clever and it most certainly IS NOT FUNNY.

  2. #1522
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,585
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    I enjoyed Gangnam Style. It crossed cultures and boundries to become a popular hit in many parts of the world where it really had no buisness to. Well done PSY. It was fun, to begin with anyway. The overexposure killed it.

    But the Harlem Shake? It's just people going full retard for 30 seconds. It's not big, it's not clever and it most certainly IS NOT FUNNY.
    This is why Kolarov had the right idea ;D

  3. #1523
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,544
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    I enjoyed Gangnam Style. It crossed cultures and boundries to become a popular hit in many parts of the world where it really had no buisness to. Well done PSY. It was fun, to begin with anyway. The overexposure killed it.

    But the Harlem Shake? It's just people going full retard for 30 seconds. It's not big, it's not clever and it most certainly IS NOT FUNNY.

  4. #1524
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,408
    Blog Entries
    10
    In my opinion many of the IWC secretly want the pg era even though they believe they want the attitude era.
    #TeamGeeky


  5. #1525
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,170
    Blog Entries
    6
    I don't think that Jennifer Lawrence is attractive in any way at all. Nor do I find that blonde girl from Game Of Thrones to be attractive either - in fact something about her repulses me.


  6. #1526
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I don't think that Jennifer Lawrence is attractive in any way at all. Nor do I find that blonde girl from Game Of Thrones to be attractive either - in fact something about her repulses me.


    >


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  7. #1527
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,683
    Blog Entries
    1
    HHH would have been just as big of a star had he not married Stephanie McMahon.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  8. #1528
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    HHH would have been just as big of a star had he not married Stephanie McMahon.

    Not sure how "Unpopular" but it is of my opinion that Shane McMahon would have been a better heir to the throne of the WWE Empire that the McMahon-Helmsly duo we currently have in line. Yes, HHH has the passion for the industry and Steph has the brains for the business, but Shane always came across as the one who legitimately would bleed in order to see the WWE being the pinnacle of the "wrestling industry" rather than the leader of the "mostly naked guys hugging" club for the entertainment and moral guidance of children that we see.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  9. #1529
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,170
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post

    Not sure how "Unpopular" but it is of my opinion that Shane McMahon would have been a better heir to the throne of the WWE Empire that the McMahon-Helmsly duo we currently have in line. Yes, HHH has the passion for the industry and Steph has the brains for the business, but Shane always came across as the one who legitimately would bleed in order to see the WWE being the pinnacle of the "wrestling industry" rather than the leader of the "mostly naked guys hugging" club for the entertainment and moral guidance of children that we see.
    Sadly, I believe that Shane couldn't work with his father in the end. As long as Vince still draws breath, he will have his fingers in every pie in WWE. There's just no escaping it. I imagine it's a bit like Prince Charles feels waiting for the English throne. I believe Shane got a)tired of waiting and b)tired of being the eternal underling. Didn't he go off to be the boss of his own thing? Also, effectively he cashed in practically all his WWE stock so if thats not making a clean and complete break, I don't know what is. It's very final.


  10. #1530
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,683
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post

    Not sure how "Unpopular" but it is of my opinion that Shane McMahon would have been a better heir to the throne of the WWE Empire that the McMahon-Helmsly duo we currently have in line. Yes, HHH has the passion for the industry and Steph has the brains for the business, but Shane always came across as the one who legitimately would bleed in order to see the WWE being the pinnacle of the "wrestling industry" rather than the leader of the "mostly naked guys hugging" club for the entertainment and moral guidance of children that we see.
    I agree. I was just saying that HHH would still have been a huge superstar and won a load of titles if he hadn't married Steph.

    I wholeheartedly agree that Shane McMahon would have been better off as the one to take over WWE from Vince.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.