Page 150 of 252 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140148149150151152 160 200 250 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 2513
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I've always been a fan of sodomy.

Anally accepting humans (I supposed we don't have to be gender specific since that would be sexist)... Do you mind if they have had the plastic inserts from reconstructive surgery of the anus? Also, what about Dolphins? Don’t be a spiciest, Bods. I hear they like to put it in the butt for sexual pleasures, mate with numerous partners within the span of minutes, and the males tend to practice the Prodigy theory of "Smack my Bitch Up" when they get out of line because they're sexist like that...

http://www.nytimes.com/1992/02/18/sc...ted=all&src=pm

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Broadening her horizons is helping her to abolish the misconception of her IC performance...

Just to blow my own horn, I love that not only has my theory of Efedding being comparable to virtual LARPing become a mainstay on the site, it has pretty much gone viral. There were MANY pages of the Efed "ic" conversation in the CBOT and even Ape managed to see the comparison with his D&D comment (which is what I said to maggs originally about the eFedding/VLARP - It's like the kids who go from playing D&D to LARPing...)
    Hate to burst your bubble DRG, but that comparison is really nothing new. I have been making the D&D reference for over a year now and I'm sure I'm not the first one.

Blog Entries
    Yet another example of picking posts to reply too...

Listen, I am speaking for the vast majority in that I have yet to see one person who, well, liked you.

Maybe you should call Daniel Walkerin because he's the only one that could help you in this situation.
    It's walkerin!!! No capital!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I've always been a fan of sodomy.
    I'll vouch for this one

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Hate to burst your bubble DRG, but that comparison is really nothing new. I have been making the D&D reference for over a year now and I'm sure I'm not the first one.

I am not saying the comparison of D&D boys to eFedders is new - I am saying that I gave them a virtual identity that is closer than what D&D was. Virtual LARPing and eFedding go hand in hand where as hosting full PPVs for your friends to play with you on XBox Live for WWE 13 is closer to a Dungeon Master building a world for his friends to play in. If you made the comparison of eFedding to Virtual LARPing, I will give you the credit. But I haven't seen anyone say it yet, so I am going to bask in my glory on this one.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Why is comparing it to larping a big deal anyway? I play role playing games in real life, with attractive females... I don't understand why it has any negative connotation behind it. unless you were just comparing it to larping because they are similar...
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Why is comparing it to larping a big deal anyway? I play role playing games in real life, with attractive females... I don't understand why it has any negative connotation behind it. unless you were just comparing it to larping because they are similar...

LARPing is stepping out of playing something in a game - It's creating, living, and breathing life into a character. It is EXACTLY what is done in eFedding. I am not making fun of people for playing the game, I am just pointing out the similarities. If I had the time to dedicate to it, I might try it, but I can't help but shed light to the similarities of the two.

Also, there is no negative connotation to it. If you’ve watched some of the battles on YouTube, you can see it’s not something that doesn’t have its own merit. Sure, you can play Ogre and just scream “NERD!!!” or you can see that it takes some skill and talent to host the entire event and participate as an active (which LARPing is VERY active) character in the story.

DRG hates everyone

I am not saying the comparison of D&D boys to eFedders is new - I am saying that I gave them a virtual identity that is closer than what D&D was. Virtual LARPing and eFedding go hand in hand where as hosting full PPVs for your friends to play with you on XBox Live for WWE 13 is closer to a Dungeon Master building a world for his friends to play in. If you made the comparison of eFedding to Virtual LARPing, I will give you the credit. But I haven't seen anyone say it yet, so I am going to bask in my glory on this one.
    I hope you have better achievements in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I hope you have better achievements in real life.

I do... I hope to one day be able to collect cars

DRG hates everyone

I do... I hope to one day be able to collect cars
    Nothing wrong with being a showy, egocentric bastard. My narcissism loves me.