Page 148 of 245 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158198 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 2442
  1. #1471
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Punk's cruah View Post
    but aren't all of you fighting what you perceive to be every other male's battle for them by attacking me?

    No, we are "fighting" for our forums my friend. You made a WRONG statement and we stood up. Not for mankind, but for ourselves.


    See, we don't ask, beg, or plead for someone to fight our battles. The regulars here stand up for themselves. If we are wrong, we admit to it. If you are wrong, we illuminate how moronic you sound, point at you, laugh, grab a popcorn gif, and continue to watch you thrash like the body of a decapitated snake... It's enjoyable.


    So sit back, and take this lashing like the child you are. I am gonna grab a smoke.





    *Since I know you can still read this thread*


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  2. #1472
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,426
    Blog Entries
    5
    How cute. You managed to spell "crush" right this time.


  3. #1473
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Punk's crush View Post
    I am trying to respond to everyone. When there are 14 pages of responses and only using quick reply it's difficult to keep up. You only have me to keep up with

    Quit bitching about your inability to keep up in a conversation. We've all grown accustom to how pathetic you are; show the same respect and get used to our abilities to flame faster than the speed of your phone.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  4. #1474
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,426
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Punk's crush View Post
    so you're saying there is NO sexism on the site?
    That's what EVERYONE's been saying to you since yesterday.

    Sex is not the first thing that comes to mind when someone wants to convey their disdain for any wrestler or manager. We do it because, shocker, we don't like 'em. For every Diva insult, there's about 15 more for the guys. If you actually took the time to converse with the regulars or take part in those types of discussions, you'd know this by now.


  5. #1475
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Punk's crush View Post
    so you're saying there is NO sexism on the site?

    I am saying that this site lets in fucktards like you, so there is some idiots that slip through the cracks. The regulars (who are who make up the majority of posts on this site, because they are regulars) are not sexist.


    I mean, how could there not be sexists on this site? They let racists like you on here, why not sexists?


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  6. #1476
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,426
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Punk's crush View Post
    how gay calling another man cute.
    I called your efforts cute. Way to jump the gun.


  7. #1477
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Punk's crush View Post
    I am clearly vastly outnumbered and I have to keep making new accounts.

    *Hint*


    It's because you're not wanted... You're bringing down the curve


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  8. #1478
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I called your efforts cute. Way to jump the gun.

    Obviously, you have an e-crush on him Jelly... Maybe ya'll can have CyberSex next


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  9. #1479
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Punk's crush View Post
    so you're speaking for EVERYONE. I guess you can read minds.

    Yet another example of picking posts to reply too...


    Listen, I am speaking for the vast majority in that I have yet to see one person who, well, liked you.


    Maybe you should call Daniel Walkerin because he's the only one that could help you in this situation.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  10. #1480
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I am saying that this site lets in fucktards like you, so there is some idiots that slip through the cracks. The regulars (who are who make up the majority of posts on this site, because they are regulars) are not sexist.


    I mean, how could there not be sexists on this site? They let racists like you on here, why not sexists?


    Hey dicky... why don't you reply to this?


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.