Page 88 of 252 FirstFirst ... 38 788687888990 98 138 188 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Family Guy is the worst show I've ever seen.
    You are an idiot FG is awesome but Simpsons are better

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    The point of this thread, can I remind people, is not to argue the point or dress down the opinions of others but simply to state what you don't like that others seem to. All this back and forth is ruining the thread

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    You are an idiot FG is awesome but Simpsons are better
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    The point of this thread, can I remind people, is not to argue the point or dress down the opinions of others but simply to state what you don't like that others seem to. All this back and forth is ruining the thread
    What the big guy said!

Blog Entries
    What can I say? I'm a fucking legend! (now, is this unpopular opinion or the truth? Lol, only YOu can truly know!)

What can I say? I'm a fucking legend! (now, is this unpopular opinion or the truth? Lol, only YOu can truly know!)
    I'd say you've posted that in the right place

I was making a joke

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    CM Punks old theme tune would be so much more amazing without the screaming at the start. In to about 30 secs where the guitar comes in should be the start.

CM Punks old theme tune would be so much more amazing without the screaming at the start. In to about 30 secs where the guitar comes in should be the start.
    This Fire Burns also worked rather well when it was used that one time by Randy Orton.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    This Fire Burns also worked rather well when it was used that one time by Randy Orton.
    I was talking more about the song in general rather than what wrestler used it

I was talking more about the song in general rather than what wrestler used it
    I obviously didn't know that.