The road to being a pro wrestler

I plan on graduating with a bachelors in Management information systems. Hopefully I get a good job and with that job, I will try to join a wrestling school. Is it possible for me to have a full time job and still continue my dream to be a pro wrestler. I know how risky the wrestling world is, but I feel that I have a back up plan if it fails. Do people like me work full time jobs and wrestle on the weekends with hopes of being noticed? I just want to know what to expect. No trolling please.

I don't know. Is it achievable when you're having a full time job?

Don't you need to train nights and days to get into the business? And are you trying to get into the big leagues or are you planning on getting into the indies? Plus what is the back up plan, if it turns out bad? Is it able to keep you and your family provided?
    Haiters gonna Haite ^^

Blog Entries
    It's not impossible, if you got the determination and put in the extra work, you can do it!

Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    It's not impossible, if you got the determination and put in the extra work, you can do it!
    Oi, pack that positivity in pronto, please. It don't suit you

As for the OP, speak to The Tyndall Effect. He's more than qualified to answer your question, bro
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!