Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: nXt - Tag Team

nXt - Tag Team

With WWE supposedly wanting to gain more tag-teams and such, would a nXt season featuring FCW/Indy Tag-teams be out of the question?

If not, who would you like to see on it?

This would be good. West Coast Party Boyz, Hunico (if they don't do the the evil Sin Cara thing) and Epico, Bo Rotundo and Husky Harris, I'm sure there's a few more.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Blog Entries
    It won't happen in the next season, as they've said that the winner of season 5 will go on to be part of season 6 (which suggests it will be another singles season).

But in order to get new tag teams in, I think it's something WWE could look at doing.
    A couple of teams that spring to mind:

Husky Harris and Bo Rotundo (as they're brothers, and have teamed together before in FCW)

Hunico and Epico (Tito Colon under a mask). They're a very impressive tag team from FCW. Although with Hunico working as Sin Cara now, they could just have Tito team with Primo, as they're related.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Why would the winner of the previous season go to the next season? o.o

And Bo is out with a lacerated kidney, unfortunately.

If they do do nothing singles season, Primo could be the pro for Tito, and then, even if he loses, bring back the Colon's

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rilla View Post
    Why would the winner of the previous season go to the next season? o.o

And Bo is out with a lacerated kidney, unfortunately.

If they do do nothing singles season, Primo could be the pro for Tito, and then, even if he loses, bring back the Colon's
    That was the whole point of 'NXT Redemption'. All the participants are guys who failed to win previous seasons, so they get a chance to prove they're still 'worthy' of a shot, and the winner will participate in the next season. Thy announced that way back when this season started.

And I know Rotundo's injured. but by the time NXT 5 finishes, and NXT 6 has been (which will be in about 3 years as things are currently going) Bo will be back just in time for NXT tag!!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Great idea, expect the Kings of Wrestling to be on this though, they may bypass FCW, but probably not NXT.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    That was the whole point of 'NXT Redemption'. All the participants are guys who failed to win previous seasons, so they get a chance to prove they're still 'worthy' of a shot, and the winner will participate in the next season. Thy announced that way back when this season started.

And I know Rotundo's injured. but by the time NXT 5 finishes, and NXT 6 has been (which will be in about 3 years as things are currently going) Bo will be back just in time for NXT tag!!
    I never knew that, I knew it was redemption, but I thought they'd just taken losers and put them back on nXt for a chance to make it back to WWE Main Roster.

And hopefully he will. I read that he was scheduled to come to the main roster anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Great idea, expect the Kings of Wrestling to be on this though, they may bypass FCW, but probably not NXT.
    If they do it, KoW will probably be on the main roster already.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post

Thats the reason I stopped watching NXT. Its got unwatchable when they said that.

If they do make a nXt - Tag Season

Maybe we'll see

Gen Me/Young Bucks

A few FCW Teams

Maybe some teams we've never heard of.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rilla View Post
    If they do make a nXt - Tag Season

Maybe we'll see

Gen Me/Young Bucks

A few FCW Teams

Maybe some teams we've never heard of.
    Is Austin Watson still in FCW? I always thought he and Percy Watson would have made an entertaining team.