Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Since no one noticed. ( Potential Spoiler , Or Swerve )

am i the only one that notices kevin nash may of potentially spoiled something or wwe is trying to throw people off..here is the quote from his release statement..."To set the record straight, I passed physical w/ flying colors. Cardiologist was amazed at my lipid profile. Couldn't reach financial terms.

I will not be addressing this matter again. I am moving forward with my life. Cena, it was great having the chance to get to know you."

does anyone think this statement about cena is a potential spoiler ?

i think it was a bad covering to make his release "real"

lol..god knows nash is an idiot with a mic or keyboard/cell..but i think cena will be involved somehow along with nash..but i see miz and r truth deff being interfering in this match

Fresh Member
    I dnt care what kinda angle Cena™ is in he will still b uninteresting and boring
    (N)ever (I)mitate (G)od's (G)ift (A)gain

Blog Entries
    He was probably just trying to make it all look more organic
    while trying to give the "rub" to Cena, or even to just stir more shit up with the cena/punk fan war

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by A.J. The People's Champ View Post
    I dnt care what kinda angle Cena™ is in he will still b uninteresting and boring
    Much like another Cena bashing post?
    I'm the Miz...and I'm.........................moderate

Quote Originally Posted by evilgenius780 View Post
    Much like another Cena bashing post?
    Boom. Roasted.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm0268 View Post
    am i the only one that notices kevin nash may of potentially spoiled something or wwe is trying to throw people off..here is the quote from his release statement..."To set the record straight, I passed physical w/ flying colors. Cardiologist was amazed at my lipid profile. Couldn't reach financial terms.

I will not be addressing this matter again. I am moving forward with my life. Cena, it was great having the chance to get to know you."

does anyone think this statement about cena is a potential spoiler ?
    I thought the same thing when i first saw that. then i thought maybe hes just trying to work the iwc, then i thought nooo the iwc knows everything and everyone on it has an IQ of over 160 so they could never be worked
    I came. I saw. Your mom made me a sandwich.
    Black people win
    Twitter- @FAIRBANKSest93 (new to twitter)
    Yeah I just did that

yes cena is out played..everyone can agree with that..we are throwing so many ideas out here about this feud..im starting to think the reason the angle keeps getting changed and delayed is cause they are going through our ideas to see what works the best lol

he tore his quad 5 minutes after he said that....