Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 77

Thread: Classic Games

  1. #21
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,278
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    I miss my N64... Some jackass stole it along with all our games!
    Damn dude

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I got rid of mine
    WHAT KIND OF GAMER ARE YOU!?

    Well...I'm happy that I took care of mine and still works great lol

    #REAL!

  2. #22
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Damn dude
    Yea, we never did figure out what happened, we think the guy was a friend of my stepmoms...
    Profile Retired

  3. #23
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Damn dude



    WHAT KIND OF GAMER ARE YOU!?

    Well...I'm happy that I took care of mine and still works great lol
    Not one of my finer moment. But it's all good now that I have an SNES emulator on my phone
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Yea, we never did figure out what happened, we think the guy was a friend of my stepmoms...
    LOL my old consoles when i was a kid my parents made me give it away to a cousin and in return i was brought the latest console.

    For example

    N64 for Gamecube

    Psone for PS 2

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Not one of my finer moment. But it's all good now that I have an SNES emulator on my phone
    lol i turned my psp into a snes emulator.

  6. #26
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    Quote Originally Posted by Subject Zero View Post
    LOL my old consoles when i was a kid my parents made me give it away to a cousin and in return i was brought the latest console.

    For example

    N64 for Gamecube

    Psone for PS 2
    We actually traded a friend, we gave him our Sega and he gave us his N64!
    Profile Retired

  7. #27
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    Good site to play a shit ton of games is vizzed gameroom. They have loads of games
    Profile Retired

  8. #28
    I think Shatterhand for the NES deserves a remake. I think it was a great game, I play the emulator frequently.

    Also, best Castlevania is Castlevania 3: Dracula's Curse (Grant Denasty FTW)
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    We actually traded a friend, we gave him our Sega and he gave us his N64!
    LOLZ im quite odd when it comes too old consoles if im not using it or havent for a while and my m8 wants it or is after one i tend to just give it to them.

    Did it with my NES, Dreamcast, Xbox and PS2

  10. #30
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,278
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Not one of my finer moment. But it's all good now that I have an SNES emulator on my phone
    That is great lol

    #REAL!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.