Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny_Penfold View Post
    I'm a huge Brock fan from his WWE days and how quickly he took to MMA and really hope he wins. First of all, it's great to have him back and hopefully he's back to full health and ready to smash Overeem. I've not seen much of Overeem, just highlights and the general consensus seems to be that Brock will get battered. Brock is still an absolute monster though and he can put anyone away with his power if he's at full tilt. Brock's quick and can take a shot (he took that pasting off Carwin for five minutes). Has Overeem faced anyone like Brock that can match his power and strength? This is a genuine question because I've not seen Overeem fully but I pray for Brock.
    The thing with Carwin is that he gassed himself, I mena Borkc has great resiliency but Carwin wanted to ended so bat in the first that for the second he was pretty much D. O. A. and became an easy prey for Brock. Brock though the same of Cain and tha tis why lost so fast, Cain gathered himself better ans was smarter about it. If Brock learn form both fights and studied his mistakes, he is going to be very well aware and can win his fight, but if he didn't, it is ging to be a long night for him.

Personally ywould like to see him win and get a rematch with Cain.

Blog Entries
    Brock keeps learning from his mistakes in the cage and his skill set gets a little better each time he steps foot in the cage. Overeem is pretty much all rounded and can give Lesnar a run for his money, however Brock has a drive to be the best that is unmatched in any sport. 2 straight losses for Lesnar is kind of hard to fathom. and this is Overeems 1st time in the UFC. It's will be a good match up, but I'll go with Brock Lesnar for the win.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    Brock keeps learning from his mistakes in the cage and his skill set gets a little better each time he steps foot in the cage. Overeem is pretty much all rounded and can give Lesnar a run for his money, however Brock has a drive to be the best that is unmatched in any sport. 2 straight losses for Lesnar is kind of hard to fathom. and this is Overeems 1st time in the UFC. It's will be a good match up, but I'll go with Brock Lesnar for the win.
    Yeah, hopefully he did like you said and comes out on top.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    UFC Predident Dana White today tweeted: "Brock Lesnar vs Alistair Overeem, Friday, Dec. 30 in Las Vegas" which will make this Lesnar's first fight since October 2010. The winner of the fight will face the winner of the Cain Velasquez vs. Junior dos Santos fight for the UFC Heavyweight Championship.

Fuck yeah, Lesnar vs. Overeem. Can't wait. I'm really stoked right now.
    Wow awesome!
    I'd love to see Brock vs. Cain 2

Quote Originally Posted by the-rocks-stunner View Post
    brock lesnar vs quinton jackson then i'll talk peace
    This is a joke right?
    Because everyone knows Olympic gold is perfect for repelling zombies...

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    Well this fight will be at UFC 141, and sadly not on free tv (sorry rich)
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

I just saw this promo on Overeems online documentary, with a cameo of John Cena:

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    I just saw this promo on Overeems online documentary, with a cameo of John Cena:
    Did the UFC make that video because I am surprised they would add a WWE piece to it even though it was only for a second. Does this mean Cena is going to be a MMA fighter?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    Did the UFC make that video because I am surprised they would add a WWE piece to it even though it was only for a second. Does this mean Cena is going to be a MMA fighter?
    No, it's made by Overeem's team, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was made by UFC, considering the fact that Lesnar is going to be in WWE'12. It seems that WWE and UFC are on really good terms with each other.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    I'm intrigued by the 5 round stipulation for this fight. What does anybody know about that?

I, too, hope Brock has worked on his chin and striking defense. The guy just doesn't seem to take seriously either the likelihood of him getting hit or his ability to absorb punches. That type of arrogance is the biggest threat to Brock