Blog Entries

John Cena: Why the hate?

Although his has probably been discussed many times before (apologies) why do wrestling fans hate John Cena so much?

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisQ1 View Post
    Although his has probably been discussed many times before (apologies) why do wrestling fans hate John Cena so much?
    They are tired of the stale SSDD (same shit different day) Same with ortan, and want other wrestlers to have a chance to be at the top (at-least i know i do)

I don't hate him per-say has he may have some say, but i hate the creative writers, vince, and the ones who only want to profit off his gimmick and are afraid to change it, due to the profits.

(check the track record of both and how many times they have had the tittles recently)
    R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, the last wrestler who made wrestling not only fun, but brought a spark that could never be matched.
    1967 - 2005

---
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Reichwulf View Post
    They are tired of the stale SSDD (same shit different day) Same with ortan, and want other wrestlers to have a chance to be at the top (at-least i know i do)

I don't hate him per-say has he may have some say, but i hate the creative writers, vince, and the ones who only want to profit off his gimmick and are afraid to change it, due to the profits.

(check the track record of both and how many times they have had the tittles recently)

please not another cena hate thread

Discussed to death and there is nothing new to add.

These also always result in flaming. Closed.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.