Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33
  1. #21
    They don't have to drop ME. If what I've heard is true, that ME3 is going to be the past then I don't see why they can't do both. Take a few years off to do KOTOR & then afterwards get back to ME if they want. Or fuck it, have another team work on KOTOR. Part 2 was a disappointment, but I still play at least twice a year. Helps that I have the PC version. The KOTOR modding community is awesome!
    Because everyone knows Olympic gold is perfect for repelling zombies...

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Mass Reverend View Post
    They don't have to drop ME. If what I've heard is true, that ME3 is going to be the past then I don't see why they can't do both. Take a few years off to do KOTOR & then afterwards get back to ME if they want. Or fuck it, have another team work on KOTOR. Part 2 was a disappointment, but I still play at least twice a year. Helps that I have the PC version. The KOTOR modding community is awesome!
    I cant see them doing that. Bioware is a small company and tend to only release 2 games a year. IF THAT. I dont think they have that many teams plus with EA with there deadline whip out they need everyone they have to complete these games in time.

    We dont want another KOTOR 2 again do we? The most unfinished game i can think of. Although VMB was hugely unfinished.

    With this KOTOR thing i see it as a test run. I the game sells well and then maybe BUT!!!!!!


    Bioware tends to limit itself to different kinds of RPGS.

    I mean they use to do Neverwinter Nights and Kotor.

    And now they do Dragon Age and Mass Effect. Add the new MMORPG and that company is pushed to the limit.

  3. #23
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,955
    Quote Originally Posted by Subject Zero View Post

    And i cant see them dropping Mass Effect for KOTOR. That would be stupid.
    I'd fucking riot. As much as I love KOTOR, Mass Effect is superior to it in every way.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I'd fucking riot. As much as I love KOTOR, Mass Effect is superior to it in every way.
    It wont EVER happen Mass Effect belongs to Bioware they have creative rights for it. They will drain all the can from the series trust me.

    They defiantly wont drop it for KOTOR

  5. #25
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,955
    And don't get me started on The Old Republic.

    What a knife in the fucking back that game is
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    And don't get me started on The Old Republic.

    What a knife in the fucking back that game is
    What did you expect(although to be honest i brought it the day it came out)

    No Bioware, its was rushed and they left half the crap that had been removed in the game.

    Plus the characters were poor and it felt alot shorter.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Subject Zero View Post
    What did you expect(although to be honest i brought it the day it came out)

    No Bioware, its was rushed and they left half the crap that had been removed in the game.

    Plus the characters were poor and it felt alot shorter.
    I believe he's talking about the MMO not KOTOR2
    Because everyone knows Olympic gold is perfect for repelling zombies...

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    And don't get me started on The Old Republic.

    What a knife in the fucking back that game is
    It still stings
    Because everyone knows Olympic gold is perfect for repelling zombies...

  9. #29
    I'll probably still get ToR, just because I'm such a Star Wars fanboy...
    Because everyone knows Olympic gold is perfect for repelling zombies...

  10. #30
    Well I'm a big God of War fan and I'm getting both a prequel (the two PSP games are getting put on a PS3 disc and goes on sale next week as God of War Origins) and a sequel (expected to be out next year). Don't know where they will go with the sequel, but as long as Kratos is back I don't care.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.