Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33
  1. #11
    How did I know this was going to be another thread slobbering on the dick of Mass Effect.
    That game sure does get your Mass Erect now doesn't it children?

  2. #12
    The Trinity Necroyeti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Nanny State
    Posts
    4,196
    Quote Originally Posted by Subject Zero View Post
    Thats Earthbound aint it? The Kid from Smash Brothers?
    Yeah, Earthbound is the second Mother game. It's beyond excellent.


  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    How did I know this was going to be another thread slobbering on the dick of Mass Effect.
    That game sure does get your Mass Erect now doesn't it children?
    Its for ANY game its just Mass Effect is the 1 serious i wish would continue.

    Just as 6 or 7 years ago it was KOTOR

  4. #14
    Normal Member Beutiful Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Beyond the Perseus Veil
    Posts
    199
    Blog Entries
    1
    A Fallout sequel in NYC. When the food really starts to run out, no more Fancy Lads or Cram, when everyone turns into a raider. Or everyone is either a ghoul or super mutant, then we get I am Legend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Bryan Danielson
    If it doesn't work on a bear, you don't do it in the ring.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post
    Yeah, Earthbound is the second Mother game. It's beyond excellent.
    Never played it. Its meant to be quite a nice game into that real evil image comes up and it takes it to another level or something i know its in the top 10 creepist moments in gaming in alot of lists

  6. #16
    The Trinity Necroyeti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Nanny State
    Posts
    4,196
    Quote Originally Posted by Subject Zero View Post
    Never played it. Its meant to be quite a nice game into that real evil image comes up and it takes it to another level or something i know its in the top 10 creepist moments in gaming in alot of lists
    It's a debatable subject but...
    [SPOILERZ]
    The place where the final battle takes place, The Devil's Machine, looks eerily like a cervix... and the final boss, Gigyas, looks eerily like a foetus. Which kinda makes the game a thinly veiled euphamism about abortion.
    [/SPOILERZ]
    Nonetheless, it was one of the best RPGs of the 90's.... and the 90's had a LOT of awesome RPGs. Mother 3 is even better, if you ask me.


  7. #17
    Knights of the Old Republic 3 please! Why the fuck Bioware decided to make an MMO over a proper sequel just boggles my mind. How about after they're done with Mass Effect 3 they show us KOTOR fans some love and remake 1-2 & follow them up with 3? I just got a boner thinking about it...
    Because everyone knows Olympic gold is perfect for repelling zombies...

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Mass Reverend View Post
    Knights of the Old Republic 3 please! Why the fuck Bioware decided to make an MMO over a proper sequel just boggles my mind. How about after they're done with Mass Effect 3 they show us KOTOR fans some love and remake 1-2 & follow them up with 3? I just got a boner thinking about it...
    Bioware lost the rights for KOTOR 2. And i think Bioware only got the rights for KOTOR if they did a MMO

    I mean im pissed off its MMO also and now i hear its limited copies.

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Subject Zero View Post
    Bioware lost the rights for KOTOR 2. And i think Bioware only got the rights for KOTOR if they did a MMO

    I mean im pissed off its MMO also and now i hear its limited copies.
    How very odd. There's so much money to be made there.. LucasArts has to see that. Have the fans not been vocal enough?
    Because everyone knows Olympic gold is perfect for repelling zombies...

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Mass Reverend View Post
    How very odd. There's so much money to be made there.. LucasArts has to see that. Have the fans not been vocal enough?
    I think it was over money or freedom to do what they want with it or something. We havent really had a decent Star Wars MMORPG and you make more money with MMOs then you do with normal games.



    KOTOR 2 is a game that annoys me. I mean Kotor 1 was superior in everyway to its sequel and with RPGs youd expect an improvement but no.


    I cant see a KOTOR normal RPG coming out for atleast 5 years.

    Bioware has Dragon Age which has replaced Neverwinter and the have Mass Effect which has replaced KOTOR.

    And i cant see them dropping Mass Effect for KOTOR. That would be stupid.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.