Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sequels, Prequels for Games you Love

Just a fun thread for people to say their ideas for games they love and what they would do differently or what they would include if a sequel or prequel was released.

For Example

As the Mass Effect players amongst us know Mass Effect 3 will be the final chapter for Commander Shepard. So for Mass Effect 4 i would do a prequel leading up to the blitz. I would just love to have a few characters that have been mentioned that we havent seen yet appear as either Major characters or part of your crew.

I mean i would love if Saren would join your team and it leads up to him becoming a spectre, Dr. Chawkas actually being a member of your team as a field medic, Captain Anderson being a private, Meeting Ashley Williams Grandfather or father would be excellent. As Well as seeing Udina go from assisant to Ambassador. Or even having Liara's Mother or her mother/father in the team would be awesome to.

I know alot of you will say but Mass Effect 3 isnt out but i do hope they make a prequel as there is alot they could do with it.

Blog Entries
    I would love a Saren and Nihlus spin off game.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Subject Zero View Post
    Just a fun thread for people to say their ideas for games they love and what they would do differently or what they would include if a sequel or prequel was released.

For Example

As the Mass Effect players amongst us know Mass Effect 3 will be the final chapter for Commander Shepard. So for Mass Effect 4 i would do a prequel leading up to the blitz. I would just love to have a few characters that have been mentioned that we havent seen yet appear as either Major characters or part of your crew.

I mean i would love if Saren would join your team and it leads up to him becoming a spectre, Dr. Chawkas actually being a member of your team as a field medic, Captain Anderson being a private, Meeting Ashley Williams Grandfather or father would be excellent. As Well as seeing Udina go from assisant to Ambassador. Or even having Liara's Mother or her mother/father in the team would be awesome to.

I know alot of you will say but Mass Effect 3 isnt out but i do hope they make a prequel as there is alot they could do with it.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Bryan Danielson
    If it doesn't work on a bear, you don't do it in the ring.

Blog Entries
    I would love to see a sequel to Call of Duty 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Bryan Danielson
    If it doesn't work on a bear, you don't do it in the ring.

If they do a 4th game, I really don't want it to be a direct sequel to Mass Effect 3. This story arc needs to end as a trilogy.

Now a game set during the First Contact War? or The Rachni War's and the deployment of the Genophage? That would be badass.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    If they do a 4th game, I really don't want it to be a direct sequel to Mass Effect 3. This story arc needs to end as a trilogy.

Now a game set during the First Contact War? or The Rachni War's and the deployment of the Genophage? That would be badass.
    Cant do Rachni War its set 100's if not thousands of years before The Mass Effect. And with Bioware its all about the humans.

First Contact would be cool BUT no characters have been built up for that period apart from Ashley Williams Gramps.

And the MAJOR issue with a sequel is how does Mass Effect 3 end???? We dont know and we dont know how many endings there will be thats why i see the only possibility of if we get a 4 it will be a prequel

Mother 4.

I don't care what the plot is, just give me another Mother game.

Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post
    Mother 4.

I don't care what the plot is, just give me another Mother game.
    Thats Earthbound aint it? The Kid from Smash Brothers?

Blog Entries
    New Alex Kidd and Tombi games please.

And really, nobody would want to see a Saren and Nihlus prequel game?

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    New Alex Kidd and Tombi games please.

And really, nobody would want to see a Saren and Nihlus prequel game?
    Saren YES i wanna see what turned him so twisted.

But Nihlus well i wouldnt mind seeing him return in a cameo role but his part is done for me