Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Del Rio/ Bryan Submission Finishers

Does anyone else think that in order to get proper victories over the biggest superstars, submission moves won't happen ? Look at Del Rio's feud with Cena is there any chance Cena will tap out ? Give him some other move to give him sort of a chance to win by pinfall.
    Not removing until:
    Drew Mcintyre wins a singles match on Raw or Smackdown (20/10/11)
    John Cena Turns heel (26/10/11)
    Cody Rhodes wins a world title (27/10/11)

I think Del Rio never will win a clean match over Cena long as he is face. The only way he's gonna win against him is if somebody distract Cena. Then Del rio can hit the Enzeguiri (bad spelling) move on Cena.

But i doubt Del rio will win.
    Norway<3

Survivor Series 2011 - 4th
    Over the Limit 2012 - Tied 10th
    MITB 2012 - Tied 11th

Sacrifice 2012 - Tied 6th
    Destination X 2012 - 4th
    Turning Point 2012 - 11th

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny92 View Post
    Does anyone else think that in order to get proper victories over the biggest superstars, submission moves won't happen ? Look at Del Rio's feud with Cena is there any chance Cena will tap out ? Give him some other move to give him sort of a chance to win by pinfall.
    Cena has tapped before so maybe (GOT NO CHANCE IN HELL! YOU GOT! NO CHAAAANCE!)

I'd like a few more submission endings in a few matches but I think they're more busy in fixing a few divisions.

I don't think it would be hard to make a few new submission finishing moves. Barret - London Dungeon, McIntyre - Celtic Cross, Dolph's sleeper hold a bit more, maybe a full nelson, but that could be too close to masters.

The days of the submission wins are over I would think..
    Like 2 or 3 wrestlers tapped to The Walls Of Jericho when he came back.. but before that it was his finisher.. when he came back it was just a move to make the other guy look good.
    With guys like Cena and Orton.. they will never tap out because it makes them look like they are not invincible.. I like submission moves though and would love to see Cena tap out.. How awesome would that be.. :P

sorry this is kinda off topic but i just thought i could brighten everyone's day

[thinks about midcard]

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SkilletBoi View Post
    sorry this is kinda off topic but i just thought i could brighten everyone's day

You made my tap.

Blog Entries
    I don't see Cena tapping anytime soon. I mean all the little girls that pee their pj's everytime Cena runs out would have their heart broken, and we mustn't have that now <insert sarcasm wherever applicable>

don't see why its not a big deal for hhh and hbk to tap at wrestlemania several times but cena hasn't tapped ou since he made the main event
    Not removing until:
    Drew Mcintyre wins a singles match on Raw or Smackdown (20/10/11)
    John Cena Turns heel (26/10/11)
    Cody Rhodes wins a world title (27/10/11)

Blog Entries
    Cena tapped before he became SuperCena... SuperCena doesn't tap.