Katie Lea (was a witch) loooooooool
    Pirates..............

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    Pirates..............
    Paul Burchill

Quote Originally Posted by tad locust View Post
    Paul Burchill
    william regal

The real Bryan Danielson chant ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcfhWuxF5R4

GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT 31/5/12 HULK HOGAN BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER

Quote Originally Posted by jordan1995 View Post
    william regal
    The famous brass knuckles he always had
    R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, the last wrestler who made wrestling not only fun, but brought a spark that could never be matched.
    1967 - 2005

---
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Reichwulf View Post
    The famous brass knuckles he always had
    R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, the last wrestler who made wrestling not only fun, but brought a spark that could never be matched.
    1967 - 2005

---
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. - Ron Paul

The rock .
    1967 - 2005

---

rock bottom
    1967 - 2005

---

choke-slam from hell
    1967 - 2005

---

Kane .
    1967 - 2005

---

Brothers of destruction
    1967 - 2005

---