Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Fresh Member
    Blog Entries

The Champ is not here..

First reaction - I can't even...

Ok,so you may have heard that Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman are being kept off WWE..until January. And even then Lesnar is supposed to defend his title against Cena. Wouldn't it be less humiliating if Vince just bent over for Cena? But enough about never ending troll-raping of the entire WWE universe by Cena.

I don't even know if those LSD popping kindergarten monkeys that call themselves Creative team are on another "f*ck logic,this makes sense" bender or what but I don't see how they can make up for this.

Big Cena fan, huh?

While I can kind of understand where you are coming from if these rumors turn out to be true.

I love how you say.. "I don't see how they can make up for this" Why, what's there consequence? More people on the Internet moaning? Surely people knew Brock wouldn't be around all that much. Everyone know's the deal with him, it's no real surprise.

How about we just see what happens, Yeah? Trust, more people would miss Cena then they will Brock. Plus, let's just say Brock defended his title every Ppv. His gimmick, is the big matches. Right? Undertaker, Cena and so on. How many are those could he have now? Reigns, injured. D.Bryan injured. Cena's been done already twice. Triple H has been done. So who could he face that would be logical? Maybe it's me, but I can't think of many options.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpool View Post
    First reaction - I can't even...

Ok,so you may have heard that Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman are being kept off WWE..until January. And even then Lesnar is supposed to defend his title against Cena. Wouldn't it be less humiliating if Vince just bent over for Cena? But enough about never ending troll-raping of the entire WWE universe by Cena.

I don't even know if those LSD popping kindergarten monkeys that call themselves Creative team are on another "f*ck logic,this makes sense" bender or what but I don't see how they can make up for this.
    maybe the most childish post in awhile.

It's funny. Danielson, excuse me, Daniel Bryan, injured and could not defend the title and is stripped of the belt. Lesner, healthy, sits out a PPV or more than one and still gets to keep the title. And this isn't even a real sport, it's scripted. Where is the logic of putting the title on someone who rarely will be on shows and will miss some ppvs? Oh yeah, stupid me, this is WWE, there is no logically

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    Ok maybe I overreacted and went full retard which I sometimes tend to do..
    But the point stands,WWE has to do something if they leave Lesnar and Heyman off the air.
    I am gonna wait for Royal Rumble to see what's what but as far as PPV's between now and then,well,I don't expect anything good,not even from Survivor Series..

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpool View Post
    Ok maybe I overreacted and went full retard which I sometimes tend to do..
    But the point stands,WWE has to do something if they leave Lesnar and Heyman off the air.
    I am gonna wait for Royal Rumble to see what's what but as far as PPV's between now and then,well,I don't expect anything good,not even from Survivor Series..
    no, you are correct. they have all but killed ALL of their titles at this point. I'm old fashioned: the champ should always be there, the IC/US title should be defended on Raw very often. But a ppv? come on.

get back into developing youngsters. i can't even name the people they have buried the last 5 years. maybe Rollins shoulda cashed in. at least he shows up for work

Blog Entries
    WWE painted themselves right into this corner the moment they re-signed Lesnar. What else can you do with the very expensive super-monster but eventually make him champ? His aura--and thus his value--goes right down the toilet the minute he gets beaten clean; and it's highly doubtful Lesnar would have agreed to jobbing to, say, a Dean Ambrose.

So where does that leave them? In the predicament they face right now, having a "defending" champ he rarely ever even appears, let alone defends.
    --Stately

visit the home of The Return Of The Official Greatest Heel Column Ever
    http://www.swmswm.com/StatelyStates.htm

Quote Originally Posted by imswm View Post
    WWE painted themselves right into this corner the moment they re-signed Lesnar. What else can you do with the very expensive super-monster but eventually make him champ? His aura--and thus his value--goes right down the toilet the minute he gets beaten clean; and it's highly doubtful Lesnar would have agreed to jobbing to, say, a Dean Ambrose.

So where does that leave them? In the predicament they face right now, having a "defending" champ he rarely ever even appears, let alone defends.
    Well, this is WWE, they can not do the logical thing like put the belt on someone who would be there week in and week out. You know why? Logic is a foreign word in the company. Its as simple as that.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by imswm View Post

Well, this is WWE, they can not do the logical thing like put the belt on someone who would be there week in and week out. You know why? Logic is a foreign word in the company. Its as simple as that.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

What we've learned since the Punk title reign.

1. The WWE swept the 30 day title defense rule under the rug.

2. The Stephanie McMahon / Daniel Bryan "The WWE Universe deserves a fighting champion" storyline was a 1 time theme.

3. Lesnar is a B+ Player since he is not defending the WWE title until the Royal Rumble.

4. WWE Creative is a complete and utter joke.