Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Stars to Dust - a thread on Stardust

Like the title says, a thread on Goldust his new partner, Stardust.

What do you guys think of Stardust? It's obviously Cody Rhodes, but what about the change? Is it something that will last or will it only be temporary? I certainly hope it's stays for a while. I like it.

Blog Entries
    I think it'll be a thing for a short run. They'll go on a roll before Cody snaps on Goldust and turns on him and the whole gimmick thing (maybe ala Dustin Rhodes when he trashed all gimmicks back in WCW(?) and became the 'American Nightmare').
    Alternatively they could go on a good run and then have Goldust turn on Cody if Stardust continues to be a hit and out-performs Goldust.

Either way, I think they'll build towards Cody vs Goldust from this for Summerslam.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    It was awesome for what it was and I bet Cody enjoyed it. But now I wonder what will be the next move to set Cody vs Goldust in motion,so far it seems like nothing is quite decided and WWE is just waiting for the right moment and I kinda get it,either way,hopefully,it all will end in a great match at Summerslam.

It was good to see the change up in move set for Cody, it will probably only be a couple of months though until the face off between the two.

Codys makeup looks a bit scary lol. I hope this storyline hangs around for a bit as I hope in a few months time it leads to a feud between the two.. It did look like Cody was enjoying himself

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

i dig it. i also see this being a short run, which will possibly lead to to cody turning on his brother.

Blog Entries
    I don't want it to be temporary but I know it will be. What they should do with Cody is have him turn heel and go through this whole split personality thing where you never know who he's coming out as - Stardust, Dashing CR, Undashing (with mask). It would be cool to do that, especially if one of his persona's believed he was a face. lol

I'd like to see the Dust Brothers have a nice heel run as a team which would even extend this whole angle so that it could be a WM match after all.

I like Cody way more than I thought I ever would and I'm willing to bet a lot of you are the same.

I think Stardust is great. The character really shows off how good Cody is. The character in itself has a whole different wrestling style then what Cody has been used to. It is quite impressive, for me, to see Cody pick up this style and just go with it out of the block. Very cool.

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

At first I said, wtf is wwe thinking. But then I saw how Cody actually carried the character and it turned out good. I say keep it for a while its fresh and new for both of them going forward. It adds to more depth to the Rhodes family story now

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Blog Entries
    I'm a big fan of gimmicks and I think there should be more like this. More masks, more paint, more outfits - just not too hokie or silly. (Max Moon, Mantaur etc)