Banned CM Punk Chants & Merchandise

If the WWE wants to ban the chants and merchandise, I think we should post CM Punk chants and CM Punk videos in the comment section of all WWE videos on You tube.

Alone, 1 person is a voice in the wilderness, but together the roar is deafening.

Blog Entries
    I will not be joining your crusade. I think it's disrespectful to AJ Lee that people root for her husband - what has it been, ten months? - during her matches. The girlie-wrestlers are throw-away as it is, and even the few people who push for it behind the curtains can't gauge if AJ is over, or Punk is over and she is by proxy.

To add: I think Punk is the wrong guy to take a stand for. He made the decisions he needed to make and seems happy where he is. Good for him, I wish him the best. He was great. But a) I passed on and don't miss him that much, b) I think he did his best body of work with Jeff Hardy and the Straight Edge Society and think a lot after that was overhyped (not the pipebomb-period, but I for instance don't rate his Undertaker match that highly) and c) he burned some bridges and shows no sign or interest to come back.

I go to live events when they're in my neighborhood and am annoyed beyond belief by the 'smart' fans, who drink to much, scare little kids and chant Husky Harris during a Wyatt-match. The Punk-situation is a little different, but it's still just a bunch of grown ups throwing a hissy fit and being subversive and 'cool'.

So go spam the WWE site if you want, I'll be rooting and twittering for Dolph Ziggler and buying his crap, since that might actually help him a bit. Chanting for Punk won't change shit. Vince will push Cena & his merch, HHH and Stephanie will be standing in the ring, staring at the crowd, and laughing their ass off seeing the people that shelled out 60 bucks to chant about the savior that has no interest in returning to save them.

If you want to hurt WWE, stop watching & buying their crap. If you want to change WWE, root for the guys that deserve it and need it at this point in time. Punk is gone and if he ever returns, it will be as a semi-part timer with a huge f'n pay check.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

Jim Cornette: 'They think they have to make up for it by doing all this devastating stuff, but the stuff isn’t devastating if you don’t beat people with it. Then you’re just going out there exposing the business.'

I thought all the 7 year olds were supposed to be Cena fans, not Punk.

Cm punk was always overated in my opinion

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    11.27.2011-3.6.2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013
    11.25.14-

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marx View Post
    I will not be joining your crusade. I think it's disrespectful to AJ Lee that people root for her husband - what has it been, ten months? - during her matches. The girlie-wrestlers are throw-away as it is, and even the few people who push for it behind the curtains can't gauge if AJ is over, or Punk is over and she is by proxy.

To add: I think Punk is the wrong guy to take a stand for. He made the decisions he needed to make and seems happy where he is. Good for him, I wish him the best. He was great. But a) I passed on and don't miss him that much, b) I think he did his best body of work with Jeff Hardy and the Straight Edge Society and think a lot after that was overhyped (not the pipebomb-period, but I for instance don't rate his Undertaker match that highly) and c) he burned some bridges and shows no sign or interest to come back.

I go to live events when they're in my neighborhood and am annoyed beyond belief by the 'smart' fans, who drink to much, scare little kids and chant Husky Harris during a Wyatt-match. The Punk-situation is a little different, but it's still just a bunch of grown ups throwing a hissy fit and being subversive and 'cool'.

So go spam the WWE site if you want, I'll be rooting and twittering for Dolph Ziggler and buying his crap, since that might actually help him a bit. Chanting for Punk won't change shit. Vince will push Cena & his merch, HHH and Stephanie will be standing in the ring, staring at the crowd, and laughing their ass off seeing the people that shelled out 60 bucks to chant about the savior that has no interest in returning to save them.

If you want to hurt WWE, stop watching & buying their crap. If you want to change WWE, root for the guys that deserve it and need it at this point in time. Punk is gone and if he ever returns, it will be as a semi-part timer with a huge f'n pay check.
    Great post here.

I don't respect cm punk because maybe deep down inside he knew that he didn't care about wrestling or the fans that watch enough to explain himself for abruptly leaving in such bad taste.I never liked how he always seem like he deserved more than what he got especially over those who already put in work like the rock and cena. Trust me we're not missing anything

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kd7one View Post
    Alone, 1 person is a voice in the wilderness, but together the roar is deafening.
    Let the revolution begin.

Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

From what I've heard since for this rumour, see my sig.