Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wwe worst story line

I know that there are no good story lines in the wwe right now .. But the worst story line so far is the miz & Damion sandows story line

No good story lines? Wow, I must be a real mark then. I'm enjoying most of them lol.

The Miz & Dolph one is okay though, not great for me. I'm glad too see Dolph involved in an actual feud though and Miz is far better as a Heel, plays the character perfectly.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by bu s3ud View Post
    I know that there are no good story lines in the wwe right now .. But the worst story line so far is the miz & Damion sandows story line
    Adam Rose & his bunny vs 2 jobbers, is pointless. Adam Rose gimmick will probably not last long now. Bo Dallas vs Swagger is a complete non sense, and is boring. These are the 2 worst storylines for me actually
    Respect the beard !

Quote Originally Posted by bu s3ud View Post
    you are crazy. sandow is gold in this gimick.

I dont like Sandow as a lacky, but he is damn entertaining. I thought he has been the best part of Miz matches since pairing the 2 together. Sandow was the best part of that IC title match at NOC and on RAW. I dont get why the WWE wants to squash him. He's been one of my favorites since debuting as the Intellectual Savior. His interviews at Comic Con were hysterical. I'm actually surprised at his fall because guys that come from the same wrestling schools as others are usually treated better. Especially since HHH and Sandow are both graduates of Kowalski's wrestling school. You would think that would give Sandow a leg up with HHH over others.

The Authority storyline is becoming stale and boring. Each week we have the same things. And now that Cena is in it, it brings something awful as the guy does not wrestle, that ruins the matches, like the Tag Team one on RAW yesterday in which, as always, he did nothing but being destroyed by Orton and Kane.
    Respect the beard !

Sandow is amazing. I find it hilarious when he pretends to do a figure 4 outside of the ring when Miz is doing one on his opponent.
    Sandow should die his head/beard the same color as Miz.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick BoA View Post
    Sandow is amazing. I find it hilarious when he pretends to do a figure 4 outside of the ring when Miz is doing one on his opponent.
    Sandow should die his head/beard the same color as Miz.
    If you are going to go that far with the hair dying and such, surely the beard needs to go?

I think as it is now, it keeps even more of a comedy element too it. Knowing the likeness is not even close.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

The Bella storyline is horrible. The bunny is horrible storyline. Bryan Danielson joining the Wyatt's was pretty pointless. Alicia Fox's stop and go push has been a waste. Cena being inserted into the ambrose and Rollins fued kind of ruins it

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    The Bella storyline is horrible. The bunny is horrible storyline. Bryan Danielson joining the Wyatt's was pretty pointless. Alicia Fox's stop and go push has been a waste. Cena being inserted into the ambrose and Rollins fued kind of ruins it
    Agreed... I find it sad that the stupid bunny is more over than Adam Rose. Plus force feeding Cena into the Rollins & Ambrose feud makes it seem like Cena saw something that was getting over more than anything else in the company and wanted to insert himself...