Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Barrett - is good, but they need to spread the spotlight.

Still, Barrett has been around for only a few months, he has more charisma in his ears than the whole of Drew Mcintyre. I don't like that guy...I bet even a girl can slap him around...
    Always blame the fat guy.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSide View Post
    Barrett - is good, but they need to spread the spotlight.

Still, Barrett has been around for only a few months, he has more charisma in his ears than the whole of Drew Mcintyre. I don't like that guy...I bet even a girl can slap him around...
    Who? Barrett? Barrett will tell the girl to slap herself and SHE WILL LIKE IT! xD

Barrett did impress people. The match with Cena at HIAC showed everyone he can hang with the main eventers and possibly kick out from their finishers. I mean....Cena AA'ed him and he kicked out.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Who? Barrett? Barrett will tell the girl to slap herself and SHE WILL LIKE IT! xD

Barrett did impress people. The match with Cena at HIAC showed everyone he can hang with the main eventers and possibly kick out from their finishers. I mean....Cena AA'ed him and he kicked out.
    I meant Drew.

Yes, HIAC showed that the WWE gods have a lot of faith in him to put him over like that. Now Cena is a sad panda.
    Always blame the fat guy.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSide View Post
    I meant Drew.

Yes, HIAC showed that the WWE gods have a lot of faith in him to put him over like that. Now Cena is a sad panda.
    Oh ok xD Drew lost that with Tiffinay xD

I hope we get to see Barrett and McIntyre face off soon. Or Sheamus. Triple threat match with an Irishman, a Scot, and an Englishman. All three of them are tough as nails.

Quote Originally Posted by The KANEROONIE!!! View Post
    Random thought, but I wish they would've continued McIntyre's push. He was doing great, then they killed his push and he's had no credibility since then imo.
    McIntyre is just another one of those guys for whatever reason got a push even though he lacks in certain elements & doesn't really have the caliber to really be a main eventer by any means which so many young WWE talents today don't. Among the upcoming young talents Barrett & Sheamus are the only two that have the caliber, characteristics & charisma to be true main eventers as every other upcoming young talent is a mid-card talent at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Scottland View Post
    McIntyre is just another one of those guys for whatever reason got a push even though he lacks in certain elements & doesn't really have the caliber to really be a main eventer by any means which so many young WWE talents today don't. Among the upcoming young talents Barrett & Sheamus are the only two that have the caliber, characteristics & charisma to be true main eventers as every other upcoming young talent is a mid-card talent at best.
    It was Tiffinay that screwed Drew xD

Blog Entries
    Ever noticed Barrett's hair is always perfect? All the time? I don't know why but it makes him seem even cooler to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Ever noticed Barrett's hair is always perfect? All the time? I don't know why but it makes him seem even cooler to me.
    Lol his hairstyle is classy dude xD

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    It was Tiffinay that screwed Drew xD
    Well...yeah literally & figuratively lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Scottland View Post
    Well...yeah literally & figuratively lol.
    You see this quote!^^^^^^^

I was right! Proof that Drew has nowhere to go! xD