Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 62
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Lol xD Thanks

    Looking forward for the Jones/Rampage fight and Nov 12th lol
    I'd be more excited if the outcome wasn't such a foregone conclusion. Should still be fun watching Bones whip dat ass, though.


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

  2. #22
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,430
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Lawl, all American bro.
    Don't you know, sports don't exist outside America?

    You can't really go past Cain in this, but if anyone can take him, it would be Dos Santos. I think what people don't take into account is that once you've won the title, once you've climbed to the top through pure hunger and sacrifice, defending puts them into a different position, a different mindset. It's the simple difference between trying to hold onto what you have rather than striving to attain something you so desire.

    I'm just super fucking pissed that I'm going to miss it. It's only screening here on a channel I don't get in my current area. And I refuse to stream it, too much lag
    Happy Egg Day eWN!!!

  3. #23
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,430
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I'd be more excited if the outcome wasn't such a foregone conclusion. Should still be fun watching Bones whip dat ass, though.
    Jones already beat Jackson. He's got Machida next.
    Happy Egg Day eWN!!!

  4. #24
    Hey, everyone's already looked past UFC 138 with no mention of it, lol. C'mon, Leben v Munoz y'all!! 'Mon! Ha. Did anyone watch? I caught a couple of fights, but I was about 40% attention, so couldn't really reiterate the happenings. I know Leben got beat by his corner stopping it, but I don't know the deets.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Don't you know, sports don't exist outside America?

    You can't really go past Cain in this, but if anyone can take him, it would be Dos Santos. I think what people don't take into account is that once you've won the title, once you've climbed to the top through pure hunger and sacrifice, defending puts them into a different position, a different mindset. It's the simple difference between trying to hold onto what you have rather than striving to attain something you so desire.

    I'm just super fucking pissed that I'm going to miss it. It's only screening here on a channel I don't get in my current area. And I refuse to stream it, too much lag
    I think only the main event is going to be shown on an hour long slot on FOX. The rest of fights are all gonna be on Facebook for everyone, I think, that's normally decent quality on there. Could just stream for the main event, maybe?

  6. #26
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,430
    Blog Entries
    3
    Too much of a lag in streaming here and it just ruins MMA fights
    Happy Egg Day eWN!!!

  7. #27
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,251
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I'd be more excited if the outcome wasn't such a foregone conclusion. Should still be fun watching Bones whip dat ass, though.
    You mean Bones/Evans?

    I WANNA SEE BONES KICK HIS ASS!


  8. #28
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,430
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    You mean Bones/Evans?

    I WANNA SEE BONES KICK HIS ASS!
    Dude, Evans is out (he woulda got smashed anyway) and Machida is in.
    Happy Egg Day eWN!!!

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Dude, Evans is out (he woulda got smashed anyway) and Machida is in.
    Machida has no shot, either.

    Is this fight supposed to be for the title? If so, that's ridiculous.


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

  10. #30
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,430
    Blog Entries
    3
    Question is: Is there anyone that can pose a threat to Bones? The only person I can think of is Anderson Silva and they're different weight classes anyway
    Happy Egg Day eWN!!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.