Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Lol xD Thanks

Looking forward for the Jones/Rampage fight and Nov 12th lol

#REAL!

Cain vs JDS will be a great match, last 2 years iv'e thought they were the best 2 heavyweights and told every1 they are even when brock was "king" but i still like JDS to win this, and yes Bones and Rampage will be a hell of a fight but not as good as Jones and Evans even tho i hate Evans he is great, but if Jones get's by both of them, he might have a Anderson Silva type run and might not be beat for along time, but only time will tell

This fight is going to be fucking amazing and I can't call it. I was a little shocked at how good Dos Santos looked against Carwin, he battered him and it's only because Carwin has an unbelievble chin that he didn't finish him. Velasquez destroyed Brock and Lesnar won't be in the title picure for a while and may just battle Carwin again to get the number one contender spot. Cain's cardio is class and is persistent at takedowns and mauling opponents. Both possess huge power and they are the standout guys. Dos Santos had far too much movement for Carwin and he couldn't handle him whilst Brock caught Velasquez early on in the fight. He didn't quite rock him but you feel if Dos Santos catches him clean, he is so fast with his punches, the fight could be over. I'm not really making a prediction because it could go either way, both are going to beat the shit out of each other.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Headline match: Junior Dos Santos vs Cain Velasquez for the Heavyweight Title!

Thoughts or predictions on this.
    Pretty evenly matched for the most part... will side with Junior Dos Santos
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Pretty evenly matched for the most part... will side with Junior Dos Santos
    Yeah, I am going to side with JDS also. He is very impressive and so is Cain but Cain has been out which may or may not affect him.

Blog Entries
    This is going to be one of the best match ups of 2011 in MMA. I'm real excited about JDS vs Cain Velasquez especially for free on FOX!!!! I feel like a little kid who found his daddy's playboys for the first time. I think Cain will win but it could go either way, both JDS and Cain Velasquez have phenomenal power, Speed I think would have to go to JDS, Overall skill set I think are pretty even. This is going to be great.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Blog Entries

Exclamation Velasquez vs Dos Santos - It's Free!!!

It seems the UFC are pulling out all the stops for their debut on the Fox Network. It would appear they are giving us this long awaited fight for free!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_on_...vs._Dos_Santos

Impressions?

Wasn't it always supposed to be on FOX network and therefore be free?
    I'm really interested in the ratings. I don't expect them to go into round 3.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    Probably always intended but come on Automatic, you should know by now, it's not news or interesting until Robstar has posted on it! Come on!

Anyway, I just thought it was interesting that such a big fight wouldn't be featured on a PPV. But then, this isn't wrestling, haha

I can't believe the day is almost here!

#REAL!