Blog Entries

Question Michael Cole To Smackdown?

What's this I hear about Cole moving to Smackdown? Does this mean he's off Raw? If he's on all 3 shows (although I think this move indicates the almost definite end of NXT) then it pretty much puts the kybosh on him being GM. It could also be a sign of the amalgamation of the brands.

Can anyone shed any light on this for me?

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    What's this I hear about Cole moving to Smackdown? Does this mean he's off Raw? If he's on all 3 shows (although I think this move indicates the almost definite end of NXT) then it pretty much puts the kybosh on him being GM. It could also be a sign of the amalgamation of the brands.

Can anyone shed any light on this for me?
    Yeah...I just heard about this too. From my understanding, Cole is going to be on all the shows. Maybe (doubtful) WWE will bring back JR for RAW which would be great. But from what it seems Cole is on all three shows.

I don't know what's going on but he must be getting a hell of alot of moolah
    Use what you have. Get what you want.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chaos75 View Post
    I don't know what's going on but he must be getting a hell of alot of moolah
    Moolah? So he's doing a Katie Vick? Ewwwww.... At least it's not Mae Young

Blog Entries
    Its brilliant.... U have to hate him soooo much n now hes on raw sd nxt n of course superstars wit raw matches n ppvs... Theres no escape.... Lol

If this is true then I wonder if they will do that 3-man team on commentary. You have your heel, your tweener, and your face. It would be a great move. Honestly though Cole should just be on Smackdown! an Jerry Lawler should be paired up with new people like Byron Daxton or w/e his name is along with Josh Matthews.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Mike Adamle would be great on Raw, don't you think?

If I can be serious for a minute..

EWNCW - E Wrestling News Championship Wrestling

Quote Originally Posted by Splattered-Dreams View Post
    Mike Adamle would be great on Raw, don't you think?

WEDF Champs John Mena!

Blog Entries
    What people don't understand is, Michael Cole is actually a great announcer. The only reason people don't like him, is because he isn't JR. You don't have to be JR, in order to be a good announcer. Cole started out young in the company, and worked his way up from Backstage Interviewer, to Ringside Interviewer and then to Commentator. He's obviously doing something right, or Vince wouldn't have had him on Smackdown for 8 years and then go to the biggest WWE show of them all, RAW. His heel gimmick really is a great storyline and I love what they're doing with it. They're showing that he is the most dominating announcer in the WWE right now. Cole is okay in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by JLeeDude1892 View Post
    What people don't understand is, Michael Cole is actually a great announcer. The only reason people don't like him, is because he isn't JR. You don't have to be JR, in order to be a good announcer. Cole started out young in the company, and worked his way up from Backstage Interviewer, to Ringside Interviewer and then to Commentator. He's obviously doing something right, or Vince wouldn't have had him on Smackdown for 8 years and then go to the biggest WWE show of them all, RAW. His heel gimmick really is a great storyline and I love what they're doing with it. They're showing that he is the most dominating announcer in the WWE right now. Cole is okay in my book.
    Couldnt have said it better myself.

I like Cole, I think his character is really entertaining. Somtimes he can get a little too excited, but like JLeeDude said, He's okay in my book.

"I am going to put on a Nexus shirt and armband and go drink the tears of John Cena fans."
    - Joey Styles