Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 678910 18 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 325
  1. #71
    The Trinity CGBigMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Buckhaven, Fife, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,798
    Blog Entries
    1
    Halo Reach
    on legendery
    i was nearly tearing my hair out at the last mission
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

    CGBigMan - The Football Manager

    EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

    WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant


  2. #72
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,849
    Heavy Rain - Quick caption review: It's alright

  3. #73
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,588
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Heavy Rain - Quick caption review: It's alright
    What ending did you get?

  4. #74
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,849
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    What ending did you get?
    I've only played through once but his son and the bird both survived!!

  5. #75
    BUMP!!!



    So it was Halloween the other day. Perfect time to FINALLY play this then Got it when it was on sale, and never really bothered with it. A little cutesie but it was good fun and pretty funny too! Nice charming little game, I really enjoyed it.

    Also, this takes the amount of turn based RPGs i've played from start to finish throughout my ENTIRE gaming life to a grand total of... 2!!

  6. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    BUMP!!!



    So it was Halloween the other day. Perfect time to FINALLY play this then Got it when it was on sale, and never really bothered with it. A little cutesie but it was good fun and pretty funny too! Nice charming little game, I really enjoyed it.

    Also, this takes the amount of turn based RPGs i've played from start to finish throughout my ENTIRE gaming life to a grand total of... 2!!
    i saw you playng this and said WTF IS THAT SHIT

  7. #77
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,588
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by pauadrian View Post
    i saw you playng this and said WTF IS THAT SHIT
    I believe its by the company who created Stacking

    Its an okay game, I doubt i'll be buying it but its interesting.

  8. #78
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,849
    Streets of Rage 2, from my Sega MegaDrive collection on PS3!! Ah, such memories!

  9. #79
    Beat Arkham City just yesterday. Now I just need to find all the trophies and finish side quests.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

    Coming to ???

    Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

    Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

  10. #80
    Black Ninja! HeelTurn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    5,622
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    Beat Arkham City just yesterday. Now I just need to find all the trophies and finish side quests.
    Ah man wasnt the ending awesome when *spoiler*. Yeah all Ive got are the Riddler trophies (about 90 left) and the challenges, but Im not a fan of the challenges so may not bother.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.