Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    I try, but it's too hard for me to resist.

I usually know about a game a while before it comes out, so I know if I want to buy it or not. Such as Deus Ex, it looked good, but a better title for my LOVEfilm rental list.
    Gotta love Lovefilm

- Eve's arse atleast now we can look forward to Divas matches.
    Even Maryse cant resist watching her shake her arse

Ah I meant free gold packs on Ultimate team free Xbox Live, my bad. You get 4 free pack a month for 6 months so it saves you some money if you do spend money and gives you a good start. I would look into it but I just return it if I don't like it as some games look great but then I can't be bothered with it or I don't like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Ah I meant free gold packs on Ultimate team free Xbox Live, my bad. You get 4 free pack a month for 6 months so it saves you some money if you do spend money and gives you a good start. I would look into it but I just return it if I don't like it as some games look great but then I can't be bothered with it or I don't like it.
    Thats why if your unsure in anyway dont buy it wait for it to be reduced in price.

I tend to stick with the companies i like and the game series i like. I dont tend to buy any other game unless i have sat through reviews by IGN, Gametrailers and Gamespot to make sure its good.

Blog Entries
    It has been a really long time since I've beaten a game. I think the last game I actually beat was Arkham Asylum, unless you count the Story Mode in Mortal Kombat ... I have a tendency to get bogged down with all the goings on in my life that I forget about a game I've been playing until I get to a point that I don't remember where I left off. I just restarted Mass Effect trying to actually get through it finally.

Quote Originally Posted by JamFran View Post
    It has been a really long time since I've beaten a game. I think the last game I actually beat was Arkham Asylum, unless you count the Story Mode in Mortal Kombat ... I have a tendency to get bogged down with all the goings on in my life that I forget about a game I've been playing until I get to a point that I don't remember where I left off. I just restarted Mass Effect trying to actually get through it finally.
    Which Mass Effect?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve's Arse No.1 View Post
    Which Mass Effect?
    I never got through either of them to be honest... I'm playing the first one, and I think I'll actually finish it this time. I love the games, I just have a busy life lol

I played a Mass Effect demo as my friend told me it was amazing. It was ok, again not my kind of game, I'll just stick to sports games and the odd game that catches my eye

Quote Originally Posted by JamFran View Post
    I never got through either of them to be honest... I'm playing the first one, and I think I'll actually finish it this time. I love the games, I just have a busy life lol
    Cool the first one is always one where alot of gamers get bored i mean yoy get thrown right into it then spend the next 4 hours in the Citidael.

I mean its good for those who LOVE rpgs but it lost alot of interest for those who like action.

Mass Effect two is more action but the script is better and the storyline/characters/music are my favorite of any game.

New one out in March looks even better

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve's Arse No.1 View Post
    Cool the first one is always one where alot of gamers get bored i mean yoy get thrown right into it then spend the next 4 hours in the Citidael.

I mean its good for those who LOVE rpgs but it lost alot of interest for those who like action.

Mass Effect two is more action but the script is better and the storyline/characters/music are my favorite of any game.

New one out in March looks even better
    Yeah, that's the reason I am so determined to get through both of them... My goal is to finish them by the time Arkham City comes out, because that will monopolize my non school time until Skyrim hits...

Last game I beat? Mass Effect 2 for the bajillionith time.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.