Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    Just this year i finished Lost: Via Domus fairly easy to get 1000 points Xbox of course!!

And i bought the 5th Year edition of The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion which i finished last night. I started playing that in November lol

Next up for me is Test Drive Unlimited 2 and yes i get pre-owned games!

Mass Effect 2 on Insanity.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

I have finally beat Zelda Skyward Sword, its a huge accomplishment.

Blog Entries
    Batman Arkham City...

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Just this year i finished Lost: Via Domus fairly easy to get 1000 points Xbox of course!!

And i bought the 5th Year edition of The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion which i finished last night. I started playing that in November lol

Ain't nothing wrong with buying pre-owned games buddy

A lot of people ripped on LOST, but I loved it. I was a massive fan of the show though, so that's probably why. In fact when I first bought my 360 years ago the bundle that it came with gave you a choice of 2 games and I actually picked LOST over Halo 3. Yeah!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post

I think Oblivion was the first game I purchased when I bought my first Xbox 360
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I think Oblivion was the first game I purchased when I bought my first Xbox 360
    A very good choice!! I got the two DLC's with the 5th anniversary edition it only cost €25 brand new! I logged about 300 hrs on that game haha

I see you play Mass Effect that any good i love playing long games and i have heard its quite a challenge?

Just beat Halo 4 on Legendary difficulty !
    Just beat Prototype
    30% Prototype 2 ^^

Kinda felt like a dumbed down, bargain bin version of Braid. There is a compliment in that though, I really enjoyed Braid, this was just a lot simpler. Not bad, fun little puzzle game.

Nice to see them finally get way from Ezio and Altair. Nothing revolutionary (see what I did there? ) here though, just more of the same. I am totally OK with that, cos' Assassin's has been my favourite series of this generation The naval mission can go suck a fuck.

I found the first 4 hours boring and the end completely missed ! It is like UbiSoft had to rush to finish the game. It was a good game but not was I was expected. The best Assassin's Creed for me is Brotherhood, and the best character is Altair.