Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast
    It's a slog with Fifa in manager mode and the cunt never ends. It's on for about twenty seasons and I did leave this years after eight because my team were class and like City, I had too much money and couldn't spend it. Very difficult when the talent isn't there and you've already got Messi and all them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Portal is all kinds of awesome!! Haven't played the second one yet, but I'm going to for sure!!

Is that the new Deus Ex? Is it any good? I've heard it's got good reviews, and it looks awesome in the trailers.
    The second one, mate, is so much more awesome. Really, it's got things you didn't think they could improve really, and it's a great story.

And it is good, I like it a hell of a lot, but it's odd. It's like, MGS mixed with Mass Effect and boss battles. It's cool, but you do have to think about what you do. And it's long.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    I get quickly bored of manager mode in FIFA, I save that for Football Manager. Although, I always get outrageously addicted to Ultimate Team, and I do adore FIFA games.

I need to play through ME1 nevermind 2, I've done ME1 twice and ME2 once, but I have a new xbox, so I need to re-do.

And 100% on COD an achievement? Really? Nah kidding bro, I'm not a fan, but it would be a feat.
    Trust me, getting 100% on story mode, special ops and multiplayer is a tremendous feat!!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Trust me, getting 100% on story mode, special ops and multiplayer is a tremendous feat!!
    It is, I just wouldn't want to play the game

I see why people like COD, but I never really liked it that much. I am looking forward to Gears 3 and especially Skyrim a lot more than anything.

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Finally, something we both like!!
    I've played through ME twice so far. I'm hoping to get at least one more character through.
    Its the ten thousand variations you can get but i h8 killing my crew in the end. First time i did it perfectly but i played through it the other day and lost Zaeed(One of my favs), Kasumi and Legion.

And in one i even Lost Miranada and she was the only one who died and in all honesty unless you had the bad ending i didnt think she could die

- Eve's arse atleast now we can look forward to Divas matches.
    Even Maryse cant resist watching her shake her arse

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    It is, I just wouldn't want to play the game

I see why people like COD, but I never really liked it that much. I am looking forward to Gears 3 and especially Skyrim a lot more than anything.
    Gears 3 wooooooooooooo!!! FIFA 12 and Batman Arkham City Wooooooooooooo!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I've completed Resident Evil 5
    Thats the one game series i want to get into but im pure shite at it. I mean 3rd person shooters, Horror games or games that are similar to Residents Evil game play i can complete on hard or very hard most of the time but still the first Zombie i come across in a Resident Evil game(apart from 4 where i got to about number 10) i die on the easiest difficulty setting

- Eve's arse atleast now we can look forward to Divas matches.
    Even Maryse cant resist watching her shake her arse

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Gears 3 wooooooooooooo!!! FIFA 12 and Batman Arkham City Wooooooooooooo!!!

SOMETHING IN, A GREGORIAN CHANT, SOMETHING SOMETHING SKYRIM!

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    When I say beat, i mean finished the story mode, or whatever. You can take it as finishing up cheevs/trophies. I suppose "beat" means different things to different people
    I'm just saying I don't play many games that you beat. I mostly play just sports games.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Eve's Arse No.1 View Post
    Thats the one game series i want to get into but im pure shite at it. I mean 3rd person shooters, Horror games or games that are similar to Residents Evil game play i can complete on hard or very hard most of the time but still the first Zombie i come across in a Resident Evil game(apart from 4 where i got to about number 10) i die on the easiest difficulty setting
    I'm quite awful at these types of games but I am the best in the at what I do (play FIFA ) I played it with my brother first and then completed a few times on solo as I got better. Great game.