Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    I found the first 4 hours boring and the end completely missed ! It is like UbiSoft had to rush to finish the game. It was a good game but not was I was expected. The best Assassin's Creed for me is Brotherhood, and the best character is Altair.
    I thought it started out well, controlling Haytham first and the twist therein. Then taking over young Conner and seeing him grow. I thought that was all well done. It just sort of of fizzled out towards the end though. We never got the typical cliffhanger ending and that somewhat disappointed me

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post

Kinda felt like a dumbed down, bargain bin version of Braid. There is a compliment in that though, I really enjoyed Braid, this was just a lot simpler. Not bad, fun little puzzle game.

Nice to see them finally get way from Ezio and Altair. Nothing revolutionary (see what I did there? ) here though, just more of the same. I am totally OK with that, cos' Assassin's has been my favourite series of this generation The naval mission can go suck a fuck.
    The platforming parts where you play as Desmond in the cave can get fucked.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Just beat Halo 4 on Legendary difficulty !
    Just beat Prototype
    30% Prototype 2 ^^

Just bought Prototype today haven't played it yet but it sounds amazing!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Just bought Prototype today haven't played it yet but it sounds amazing!!
    It's a good game but unfortunately, I found it a little boring and repetitive after the 1st half. But I enjoyed it. Good sandbox game. Actually I find Prototype 2 easier but also more interesting after completing half the story. If you like Prototype, I recommend you the 2nd.

It's a good game but unfortunately, I found it a little boring and repetitive after the 1st half. But I enjoyed it. Good sandbox game. Actually I find Prototype 2 easier but also more interesting after completing half the story. If you like Prototype, I recommend you the 2nd.

Good to hear i usually play the first and if i liked it get the sequel. One of my personal favourites is a game called Overlord i am hoping for a 3rd installment!!

Just beat Prototype 2. Really better than the 1st. :-)

Maxed out achievements in FIFA 13

Axel & Pixel. Nice little point n click adventure game. A little short but it didn't outstay it's welcome. Quite unique animation/visuals.

100% completed Lego Star Wars III. I do really enjoy the lego games, whether they're kids games or not. And who doesn't love Star Wars? Even if this is based on the spin off to the shitty prequel trilogy

Another 100% for Costume Quest. A little cutesy perhaps but a nice fun little game. Also it's a turn based RPG which I usually can't stand. So it must of hit the right notes with me to see it through to completion

Black Ninja!
    I beat the attitude era on wwe 13 does that count?

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    I beat the attitude era on wwe 13 does that count?
    Oh yeah it does!