Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    I beat Assassin's Creed 3. Now playing Halo 4

GOTY for sure. The point and click style might not be to everyone's taste, but I urge you to give it a go. I've never been so emotionally invested in a video game story. Moral choice systems might for the most part be pointless, but it's used to almost perfection here. Do yourselves a favour and play this eh? It's brilliant.

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Just beat Call of Duty Black Ops II. The game was fucking awesome. The end was very unexpected and funny to me.

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

Blog Entries
    Hitman Absolution. 100% completed.

Absolute beast game.

Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post
    Just beat Call of Duty Black Ops II. The game was fucking awesome. The end was very unexpected and funny to me.
    Same Same

IWA Revolution Creative Team

WWE/IWA

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

New to the forums, so I'll post what I've beaten this past year:

Skyrim
    Diablo III
    Torchlight 2
    Borderlands 2

Still play Borderlands 2 quite frequently, but have been thinking about investing in Guild Wars 2 since I love me some good ol' fashion RPGs.

I've beat Assassin's Creed 3 and the Attitude Era on WWE '13.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Last game to beat was Army of 2 on the XBox after having the game for years and just getting lost among the shuffle of my other games. Other recent games: Arkham Asylum, Left 4 Dead 1 & 2 (kind of a no brainer there given the type of level depth), Call of Duty Modern Warfare 1, Madworld (Wii), Metroid Prime 3 (Wii). If I actually would stick to playing one game at a time, I'd be through a lot more of them. I am currently working on Assassins Creed 1, Star Wars: Force Unleashed, Lost Planet and Bad Company. Mostly trying to play through older games found in the pre-owned bin that I was never able to (or wanted to) pay $70 for when they were first released.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

EarthBound... again. This is like the 10th time now. Working on Breath of Fire 2.

Attitude Era on WWE '13. Next up will be Lego Lord of the Rings, then plan on purchasing the new Hitman.