Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 27 ... LastLast
    Still crazy how that 100 building achievement popped for you and not me and Van.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Still crazy how that 100 building achievement popped for you and not me and Van.
    To be fair though man, we weren't that far from finishing it when you joined. And I had spent the entire game building where Van had spent it arranging the kelflings

Bought the first DLC, Genkibowl VII at full price (560msp) and was disappointed with it.
    So I said to myself, if I ever get the others i'll wait till they're on sale.
    Lo and behold!!! All three packs on sale this week at 50% off!! 2 for the price of 1!!

Both decent, albeit a little short (3 mission a piece) Trouble with Clones was the best set.
    Any excuse to fire Saint's 3 up again is good enough for me!!

WWE 12 with Fan Axxess.. -troll face.-

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Make sure you Check out No More Heroes then
    God I loved No More Heroes, except when you go to far with "recharging" and someone walks in

What was the last video game you beat?
    Dawnguard (DLC for Skyrim)

Now I'm on Risen 2 (15 hours done actually)

But I have just purchase Sleeping Dogs, because I'm a little tired of RPG at this time so this game will be fine.

110 hours for The Witcher 2
    80 hours for Mass Effect 3
    250 hours for Skyrim
    150 hours for Dark Souls
    And I have just started Risen 2, so.....

100% Completion 1300/1300

So after snapping up the remaining DLC for Saints Row The Third, I thought i'd mop up the last few achievements to max it out. Considering I only had like 5 to get, it was still a good 6 hours of gameplay. Awesome game man, absolutely nut bar!! Off it's rocker!!

Just beat Sleeping Dogs last night, Im hoping that the future DLC will be pretty lengthy.. I really enjoyed this game, Activision fucked up on losing this title.. The ending was the big payoff, I'd recommend this to anyone who has a thing for sandbox games..

Yeah Sleeping Dogs was a blast. The story was awesome. Combat...Awesome. Graphics...not the best but definitely not the worst.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

This story just gets more gripping as it goes on!! Probably not as fcuked up as Ep2 but there's still shit going down. I don't wan't to spoil it for any of you guys that are playing it but damn! There's some pretty severe twists and turns and some difficult decisions to be made! I can't wait for the next episode, I want it NOW!!!