Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post

SOMETHING IN, A GREGORIAN CHANT, SOMETHING SOMETHING SKYRIM!
    This is(and WWE 12) is the only game im buying on its release date up until christmass

- Eve's arse atleast now we can look forward to Divas matches.
    Even Maryse cant resist watching her shake her arse

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post

SOMETHING IN, A GREGORIAN CHANT, SOMETHING SOMETHING SKYRIM!
    Not my kind of game. I had Oblivion for 4 hours, bought it returned it same day same with Fallout 3. Not my kind of game.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I'm quite awful at these types of games but I am the best in the at what I do (play FIFA ) I played it with my brother first and then completed a few times on solo as I got better. Great game.
    Yeah i do that for Halo i fucking hate that game but my mate is really into it so everytime there is a new one out i have to go round his and we crank the difficulty up and i essientially am target pratice whilst he kills everything.

Other game i hate is Gears of War

Quote Originally Posted by Eve's Arse No.1 View Post
    This is(and WWE 12) is the only game im buying on its release date up until christmass
    I've pre-ordered FIFA 12 and WWE 12 for the bonus content. With FIFA you get the Ultimate edition with free gold back on Ultimate Team which I got very edicted to.

Not my kind of game. I had Oblivion for 4 hours, bought it returned it same day same with Fallout 3. Not my kind of game.
    Thats because its from the same company you need to start researching before you buy save yourself some money

I've pre-ordered FIFA 12 and WWE 12 for the bonus content. With FIFA you get the Ultimate edition with free gold back on Ultimate Team which I got very edicted to.
    Free gold for a month.

WWE 12 bonus content is The Rock so ill just buy that package where you get all DLC content and wait i mean its only 1 guy

This and Gears are the two I'll walk the 5 mins to GAME to buy at midnight. Might as well, I'll be awake and it'll be nice and quiet.

Is it a little sad that Gears comes out on freshers week, and I'm buying Gears at midnight?

And that's cool bro! No one will hate that, but I love getting absorbed in these games. I adored both Fallout's, but I enjoy most types of games.

Bat driving games, that's my brother's fortay.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Blog Entries
    Thats because its from the same company you need to start researching before you buy save yourself some money
    ^^This^^
    I do extensive research before buying games these days since the price tag is so, well, pricey!! I never buy games that are newly released either any more. I wait a month or 2 until I can get a second hand one.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    ^^This^^
    I do extensive research before buying games these days since the price tag is so, well, pricey!! I never buy games that are newly released either any more. I wait a month or 2 until I can get a second hand one.
    I try, but it's too hard for me to resist.

I usually know about a game a while before it comes out, so I know if I want to buy it or not. Such as Deus Ex, it looked good, but a better title for my LOVEfilm rental list.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    ^^This^^
    Yep only games i dont research are Bioware games as ive not come across a game of theres i dont like.

Yeah if im not desperate to play it like alot of this years Xmas release wait.

I remember last year i did alot of shifts in my old job and i brought 4 games that were released on the same day. By the time i had gotten round to playing on 2 of them they were down to £15