Page 1 of 33 123 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 325
  1. #1

    What was the last video game you beat?

    The last movie saw, and what are you listening to threads are pretty popular. I notice that a lot of you are gamers, so... What was the last game you beat? And what did you think of it eh?

    For me, I finally just maxed out all the achievements of L.A. Noire. Brilliant game, not for everyone mind. Especially those of you who have attention issues if you're not shooting things. Also the other day I maxed out Spider-Man Friend or Foe, which I bought for my 4 year old little brother to play, but the fact that the achievement points were easy didn't hurt

    Yes I play Xbox 360 and i'm a massive achievement whore!!

    Your turn...

  2. #2
    Replaying Mass Effect again for the 4th time.

    Wanna get 5 or more characters ready for Mass Effect 3


    - Eve's arse atleast now we can look forward to Divas matches.
    Even Maryse cant resist watching her shake her arse

  3. #3
    Last game I beat was God of War 3 for the 3rd time. Don't really play games you "beat" (i.e. sports games) but the last game I got 100% trophies on was NCAA Football 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Last game I beat was God of War 3 for the 3rd time. Don't really play games you "beat" (i.e. sports games) but the last game I got 100% trophies on was NCAA Football 2012
    When I say beat, i mean finished the story mode, or whatever. You can take it as finishing up cheevs/trophies. I suppose "beat" means different things to different people

  5. #5
    The Trinity TheBeardOfZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    3,956
    I think, it was Portal 2, a really awesome game. Probably the only game I found entralling, challenging and hilarious.

    Currently doing Deus Ex, but I am really poor at stealth, so I just kill everyone.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

    Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

    Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

    Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

    Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!



  6. #6
    You need to beat without cheats to fully deserve credit me thinks. I always hammer Fifa and win over 60 trophies in manager mode and score loads in the career mode. I did miss out on the 2010 World Cup which was a farce but I'm over it now.

  7. #7
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,665
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve's Arse No.1 View Post
    Replaying Mass Effect again for the 4th time.

    Wanna get 5 or more characters ready for Mass Effect 3
    Finally, something we both like!!
    I've played through ME twice so far. I'm hoping to get at least one more character through.

    I've completed Tomb Raider Legend and Underworld 3 times (the latest being last week). I love the Tomb Raider series, and I can't wait for the re-boot that's coming out!!

    I'm also close to getting 100% on COD MW2. Something I'll be very proud of if I manage!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  8. #8
    The Trinity TheBeardOfZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    3,956
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny_Penfold View Post
    You need to beat without cheats to fully deserve credit me thinks. I always hammer Fifa and win over 60 trophies in manager mode and score loads in the career mode. I did miss out on the 2010 World Cup which was a farce but I'm over it now.
    I get quickly bored of manager mode in FIFA, I save that for Football Manager. Although, I always get outrageously addicted to Ultimate Team, and I do adore FIFA games.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Finally, something we both like!!
    I've played through ME twice so far. I'm hoping to get at least one more character through.

    I've completed Tomb Raider Legend and Underworld 3 times (the latest being last week). I love the Tomb Raider series, and I can't wait for the re-boot that's coming out!!

    I'm also close to getting 100% on COD MW2. Something I'll be very proud of if I manage!
    I need to play through ME1 nevermind 2, I've done ME1 twice and ME2 once, but I have a new xbox, so I need to re-do.

    And 100% on COD an achievement? Really? Nah kidding bro, I'm not a fan, but it would be a feat.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

    Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

    Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

    Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

    Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!



  9. #9
    I've completed Resident Evil 5 like 5 times and Gears of War 1 and 2. I'm more of an online multiplayer guy, Amazing at FIFA, decent at Call of Duty. I really like the Smackdown games and always complete them and one single player game I liked was Batman Arkham Asylum, great game which I played everyday until I completed it.
     

  10. #10
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,665
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    I think, it was Portal 2, a really awesome game. Probably the only game I found entralling, challenging and hilarious.

    Currently doing Deus Ex, but I am really poor at stealth, so I just kill everyone.
    Portal is all kinds of awesome!! Haven't played the second one yet, but I'm going to for sure!!

    Is that the new Deus Ex? Is it any good? I've heard it's got good reviews, and it looks awesome in the trailers.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.