Page 289 of 293 FirstFirst ... 189239279287288289290291 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 2928
  1. #2881
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    One of the Greatest things ever said in the history of things ever said.

    Scott Steiner:

    "You know, they say all men are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Samoa Joe, and you can see that statement is not true!

    See, normally if you go one-on-one with another wrestler, you got a 50-50 chance of winnin'. But I'm a genetic freak, and I'm not normal, so you got a 25% at best at beatin' me! And then you add Kurt Angle to the mix? Your chances of winnin' drasticy go down. See the three-way, at Sacrifice, you got a 33 1/3 chance of wiinnin'. But I, I got a 66 2/3 chance of winning, cause Kurt Angle KNOWS he can't beat me, and he's not even gonna try! So, Samoa Joe, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25 percent chance, and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winnin' at Sacrifice! But then you take my 75 perchance chance at winnin', if we was to go one-on-one, and to add 66 2/3 ch… percents, I got a 141 2/3 chance of winnin at Sacrifice! See, McJoe; the numbers don't like, and they spell disaster for you at Sacrifice!"


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  2. #2882
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Scott Steiner:

    "You know, they say all men are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Samoa Joe, and you can see that statement is not true!

    See, normally if you go one-on-one with another wrestler, you got a 50-50 chance of winnin'. But I'm a genetic freak, and I'm not normal, so you got a 25% at best at beatin' me! And then you add Kurt Angle to the mix? Your chances of winnin' drasticy go down. See the three-way, at Sacrifice, you got a 33 1/3 chance of wiinnin'. But I, I got a 66 2/3 chance of winning, cause Kurt Angle KNOWS he can't beat me, and he's not even gonna try! So, Samoa Joe, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25 percent chance, and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winnin' at Sacrifice! But then you take my 75 perchance chance at winnin', if we was to go one-on-one, and to add 66 2/3 ch… percents, I got a 141 2/3 chance of winnin at Sacrifice! See, McJoe; the numbers don't like, and they spell disaster for you at Sacrifice!"
    Things Scott Steiner is wrong about

  3. #2883
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Things Scott Steiner is wrong about

    From Twitter - "Wtf hogan in the fantasy world u live in u need to get hookd on phonics so u can read..."


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  4. #2884
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    From Twitter - "Wtf hogan in the fantasy world u live in u need to get hookd on phonics so u can read..."
    Wrestlers who need to stay away from twitter.

  5. #2885
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Wrestlers who need to stay away from twitter.

    For the Win, Alex...

    Hulk Mother Fucking Hogan!


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  6. #2886
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    For the Win, Alex...

    Hulk Mother Fucking Hogan!
    Crazy Old Bastard.

  7. #2887
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Crazy Old Bastard.

    One Dirty Bitch.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  8. #2888
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    One Dirty Bitch.
    Joesph Park. Have you seen his clothes?

  9. #2889
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Joesph Park. Have you seen his clothes?

    Doesn't try to 'kayfabe' the fans...


    And yes, his outfit adds to the hilarity of the character.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  10. #2890
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Doesn't try to 'kayfabe' the fans...


    And yes, his outfit adds to the hilarity of the character.
    Not sure which sentence to respond to but..

    Curry Man!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.