Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Eurosport IVE had enough

This is going to sound like a rant but please read before you judge,

After a series of Articles from Eurosport ive finally had enough of their crap journalism and bias opinions. I mean the amount of facts they get wrong is unbelievable and their articles are opinion based rather then factually correct.

Dont get me wrong Paul Parker does an excellent job as do the pundits on the site who express there opinion i have no problem with that. But when they make Bullshit articles about stupid subjects it really FUCKS me off.

Over the past few weeks they have said a few moronic things i mean they compared Arsenal's first team to Man Citys reserves and made an opinion based arguement how player for player the Man City reserves were better and they were stating it like it was pure fact. The amount of comments they recieved from fans of almost everytime about how shite the article was is just unbelievable.

Now with there article up today ranking teams on how they have done in the transfer market they have really taken the cake. Im not mad about Arsenal receiving a C grade i mean they lost 2 world class players in the transfer market and have only really brought 1 world class player in return (Mertescaker). But when they give Man Untied a C when they have signed Young, Jones and the like is just really pure horse shite. Young was in my opinion the signing of the entire transfer window in all divisions. I mean he was cheap and he slots right into the Man Untied team and is truely world class). (Before you start JJ Barcelonas signings of Fab and Sanchez are 2nd and 3rd).

Then they have Liverpool at B or C i cant remember which and if you look at the signings they have this season they are now title contenders, they arent going to win it BUT they are going to do a significantly better job then they have done in the past.

They then continued to give Chelsea and Stoke and Tottenham an A????????

I mean who have Chelsea signed??? A young striker who wont play first team games and Raul who is a back up player????
    Tottenham who were excellent last year in the transfer window only signed Scott Parker.

And as for Stoke they got a few bargins but they are also risks.

Can anyone recommend a site that has articles about Football that are fact based and also have articles from Pundits?

Sorry if this sounds like a rant but after i read that after a few pure shite articles i needed to vent

- Eve's arse atleast now we can look forward to Divas matches.
    Even Maryse cant resist watching her shake her arse

Those are the reasons I haven't used Eurosport for a while now. When I read articles I usually read SkySports or BBC. I like reading what all the SkySports pundits say and Mark Lawrensen and Alan Hansen on the BBC and they are really unbiased.

Chelsea and Spurs A??? I sort of understand Stoke because Crouch and Palacios are big signing for them so I'll give them that.

i hate Allan sheerer on match of the day ..i fukin hate his receding hairline and i dont think ive herd a positive thing sed abowt Sunderland :/ bastard

The real Bryan Danielson chant ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcfhWuxF5R4

GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT 31/5/12 HULK HOGAN BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER

Quote Originally Posted by jordan1995 View Post
    i hate Allan sheerer on match of the day ..i fukin hate his receding hairline and i dont think ive herd a positive thing sed abowt Sunderland :/ bastard
    A geordie with nothing positive to say about Sunderland. Who'd of thunk it eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    ana but when it his job he could be professional abowt it ? .. but i hate him to begin with

nice 10 sec clip

The real Bryan Danielson chant ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcfhWuxF5R4

GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT 31/5/12 HULK HOGAN BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER

Hey,atleast you guys have like 4 different sports broadcasters.Our only cable company runs the only major sports network,called SuperSport.Very biased,and practically just show whatever the big bosses want to see.heck their own sports presenters bash football leagues that they broadcast,i can't imagine that happening on Sky. ESPN only has 1 channel,excluding ESPN classic,Rai sport is only good for Serie A,so you guys have it pretty darm good with your Sky Sports,Eurosport,BBC,ITV,ESPN UK et al.

Man United a C? is this guy drunk? Crap,what would udinese and newcastle get?

In fairness I've heard him say positive things about Sunderland, he has to, its his job. Sorensen had a thing for saving Shearers pens, he did it again a few years later for Villa.

Quote Originally Posted by Juvenile Junkie View Post
    Hey,atleast you guys have like 4 different sports broadcasters.Our only cable company runs the only major sports network,called SuperSport.Very biased,and practically just show whatever the big bosses want to see.heck their own sports presenters bash football leagues that they broadcast,i can't imagine that happening on Sky. ESPN only has 1 channel,excluding ESPN classic,Rai sport is only good for Serie A,so you guys have it pretty darm good with your Sky Sports,Eurosport,BBC,ITV,ESPN UK et al.

Man United a C? is this guy drunk? Crap,what would udinese and newcastle get?
    Is that why you're so biased then I'm guessing Newcastle would get -Z if thats possible if not then -G or -U in English grading.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Is that why you're so biased then I'm guessing Newcastle would get -Z if thats possible if not then -G or -U in English grading.
    Yeah i can understand now.

Well Sky is amazing on TV because of how many differen pundits they have and the varey it week to week.

BBC is more internationals and Championship football.

I cant Stand ITV though shite commentary and very bias views. I love when Man U play in the champions league they get ex player like Gary Palister to give his opinion but when its Arsenal its normally an ex player from the foreign team that they are playing.

Plus Adrian Chiles is pure shite

- Eve's arse atleast now we can look forward to Divas matches.
    Even Maryse cant resist watching her shake her arse

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    A geordie who speaks negatively about Sunderland,well Im shocked.Stunned.At a loss for words.