Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35
  1. #1

    Premier League Transfer Deadline Day Results

    PREMIER LEAGUE

    Owen Hargreaves (Manchester City, free)

    Joe Cole (Liverpool to Lille, season loan)

    Craig Bellamy (Manchester City to Liverpool, undisclosed)

    Ulises Davila (Chelsea to Vitesse Arnhem, season loan)

    Scott Parker (West Ham to Tottenham Hotspur, £8m)

    Mikel Arteta (Everton to Arsenal, undisclosed)

    Yossi Benayoun (Chelsea to Arsenal, loan)

    Andre Santos (Fenerbahce to Arsenal, £6.2m)

    Per Mertesacker (Werder Bremen to Arsenal, undisclosed)

    Nicklas Bendtner (Arsenal to Sunderland, loan)

    Gilles Sunu (Arsenal to Lorient, undisclosed)

    Joel Campbell (Arsenal to Lorient, loan)

    Christian Poulsen (Liverpool to Evian, undisclosed)

    Villyan Bijev (California Odyssey to Liverpool, to Fortuna Dusseldorf on loan)

    David Davis (Wolves to Inverness CT, loan)

    Tommaso Trani (AC Milan to QPR, free)

    John Guidetti (Manchester City to Feyenoord, loan)

    Joel Campbell (Arsenal to Lorient, loan)

    Zdenek Grygera (Juventus to Fulham, free)

    Shaun Maloney (Celtic to Wigan, £1m)

    Patrick van Aanholt (Chelsea to Wigan, loan)

    David Ngog (Liverpool to Bolton, undisclosed)

    Philipp Degen (Liverpool, released)

    Gael Kakuta (Chelsea to Bolton, loan)

    Cody McDonald (Norwich to Colchester, undisclosed)

    Ryan McGivern (Manchester City to Bristol City, loan)

    Wilson Palacios (Tottenham to Stoke, undisclosed)

    Scott Dann (Birmingham City to Blackburn, undisclosed)

    Shaun Wright-Phillips (Manchester City to QPR, undisclosed)

    Cameron Jerome (Birmingham City to Stoke, undisclosed)

    Alan Hutton (Tottenham to Aston Villa, undisclosed)

    Jermaine Jenas (Tottenham to Aston Villa, undisclosed)



    There might be a few more to add by morning.

    Plus i know the Italian league has had a few big name signings so if anyone knows any from abroad please post

  2. #2
    Lugano - Fenerbahce to PSG
    Elia - Hamburg to Juventus
    Forlan - AT Madird to Inter
    Zarate - Lazio to Inter
    Kjaer - Wolfsburg to Roma
    Hleb - Barcelona to Wolfsburg
    Gago - Madrid to Roma
    Floccari Lazio to Parma
    lliceiv- Kaiserslautern to Hamburg
    Diego - Wolfsburg to AT Madrid
    Carraciolli - Brescia to Genoa
    Bradley - Monchengladback to Cheivo
    Pjanic - Lyon to Roma
    Oddo - Milan to Lecce
    Bulykin - Anderlecht to Ajax
    Briggi and Cigarini to Atalanta
    Nocerino - Palermo to Milan
    Pedro Leon - Madrid to Espanyol

    There's a few foreign ones for ya I love deadline day, its probably my favourite day of the year (on a par with Christmas)

    I'm a bit disappointed that Meireles left but I'm pleased with the Bellamy signing. Arsenals must be happy though, especially the Artete signing.
     

  3. #3
    Yeah Meriales caught me off guard. But i LOLed when i heard someone(Alan Curbishly i believe) say that Bellamy couldnt get into the Liverpool team the guy is an excellent player and can play striker or wing.

    I mean you sold Ngog and Bellamy is a suitable replacement plus hes use to the style Liverpool play.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Subject Zero View Post
    Yeah Meriales caught me off guard. But i LOLed when i heard someone(Alan Curbishly i believe) say that Bellamy couldnt get into the Liverpool team the guy is an excellent player and can play striker or wing.

    I mean you sold Ngog and Bellamy is a suitable replacement plus hes use to the style Liverpool play.
    Oh yeah, he will get in the team he was signed as back up but will start games. No one can play every game and I thought once Bellamy signed we had a complete squad with Coates aswell but when Meireles left it now seems like a void needs to be filled, maybe it will be fine when Gerrard comes back, I hope he does well though he had a great second half of the season. Its seem like Chelsea are just buying Liverpool's players who score against them, Torres, Benayoun, Meireles....I hope Suarez doesn't score against them What team do you support?
     

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Oh yeah, he will get in the team he was signed as back up but will start games. No one can play every game and I thought once Bellamy signed we had a complete squad with Coates aswell but when Meireles left it now seems like a void needs to be filled, maybe it will be fine when Gerrard comes back, I hope he does well though he had a great second half of the season. Its seem like Chelsea are just buying Liverpool's players who score against them, Torres, Benayoun, Meireles....I hope Suarez doesn't score against them What team do you support?

    Did you hear that Andy Carroll story around 8pm that was unreal and turned out to be unreal.

    But yeah Liverpool look good this year i can see them finishing either 2nd or 3rd depending if City lose it or not.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Subject Zero View Post
    Did you hear that Andy Carroll story around 8pm that was unreal and turned out to be unreal.

    But yeah Liverpool look good this year i can see them finishing either 2nd or 3rd depending if City lose it or not.
    Yeah they do and I'm keeping my feet on the ground and just hoping to get top 4, it doesn't look like anyone other than Man Utd will win the league so you're probably right. We'll have to wait for a few games to see how Arsenal get on and if their new signings work.
     

  7. #7
    2 attacking midfielders, a striker and 2 defenders were what they needed. Plus they are all over 25 so adds some experience to the team. Still shame at no big money signings.

    Its Chelsea i dont think will do much this season i mean how much longer will Torres keep his place if he still isnt scoring

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Subject Zero View Post
    2 attacking midfielders, a striker and 2 defenders were what they needed. Plus they are all over 25 so adds some experience to the team. Still shame at no big money signings.

    Its Chelsea i dont think will do much this season i mean how much longer will Torres keep his place if he still isnt scoring
    Yeah, I have Torres in my SkySports dream team and I can't change it because you only get one monthly transfer Eventhough I don't really like Arsenal I hope they get top for over Chelsea but I do want Meireles to do well even though he handed in a transfer request Liverpool tried selling him earlier in the summer and he's not in the first team plans.
     

  9. #9
    Yeah its a odd signing for chelsea but the african nations are coming up and id imagine Arsenal would of signed Benyuon on loan other wise but hes a back up player surely?

    Gotta love Jack Wilshire though i was getting transfer up dates through Eurobot and the stuff he was saying. That guy is such an Arsenal fan

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Subject Zero View Post
    Yeah its a odd signing for chelsea but the african nations are coming up and id imagine Arsenal would of signed Benyuon on loan other wise but hes a back up player surely?

    Gotta love Jack Wilshire though i was getting transfer up dates through Eurobot and the stuff he was saying. That guy is such an Arsenal fan
    Yeah good call. I didn't really like Wilshire around a year ago but he has grown on me and he is a quality player, I like players like that who love football and would play for free, like Carragher, Messi and Rooney. It was funny last year on Twitter he said "BREAKING TRANSFER NEWS, I've moved from my sofa to my bed" Haha. I reckon one of the reason Wenger finally let Fabregas go was because of how good Wilshire is and even Ramsey.
     

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.