Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Angry the hatred amongst us

there has been a lot of perosnal stuff goin on beetween
    all of us from IPTS VS IPTB
    THUNDER VS EVES ARSE
    i dont get it its a wrestling site i want to discuss but in a clean non hatred way

why not get along and stop it
    if this dosnt stop i hope you get banned or everybody takes a break from the website

btw BODOM great job on the forums
    your literally the best MOD out there
    hall of famer right here BODOM

Blog Entries
    pauadorian i have one thing to say to you

http://images.cheezburger.com/comple...2412087359.jpg
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Not being funny but why bring up shit that is dead.

The arguement//debate between me and Tommy Thunder is over. I feel he feels the same way.

And as for those other two members you have mentioned one actually posted a thread to try and bury the hatchet.

I know your concerned about arguments breaking out BUT they have nothing to do with you.

They are between the members themselves and the Mods. Who always do an excellent job without letting it go to far.

Now can we please all leave it at that.

- Eve's arse atleast now we can look forward to Divas matches.
    Even Maryse cant resist watching her shake her arse

It happens. Although I think that a majority of this stuff should not be made public. The mods here really do try their best to keep everything under control. We encourage the users to ask a Mod to end an argument or move their text feud to Private Messages. Let IPITS an IPITB's temporary removal be a lesson to those who want to feed the hand of an in-coming drama storm.
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    L E A V E.

Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    pauadorian i have one thing to say to you

http://images.cheezburger.com/comple...2412087359.jpg
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Eve's Arse No.1 View Post
    Not being funny but why bring up shit that is dead.

The arguement//debate between me and Tommy Thunder is over. I feel he feels the same way.

And as for those other two members you have mentioned one actually posted a thread to try and bury the hatchet.

I know your concerned about arguments breaking out BUT they have nothing to do with you.

They are between the members themselves and the Mods. Who always do an excellent job without letting it go to far.

Now can we please all leave it at that.
    yes we can
    its a good thing u guys are taking control now
    but i dont think IPTB said he was burying the hatchet
    he just insulted IPITS and every liker of IPITS

Because opinions clash to such a degree than when anything remotely personal is put out there tensions explode and thus flame wars are born.

If someone cant stick to discussing the subject of the thread you are in without requiring to attack one's personal live and/or issues, then there will hate is always gonna around and it will be used at full force.

Its one thing to attack an opinion, another to attack one's character, lifestyle, looks, etc. and unfortunately it happens more than we would want it to happen which as little as possible to never at all.

Its a matter of never bringing up personal matters into a discussion forum, if we can manage that then there may be hope yet to have a serene and peaceful enviorment if not history always repeats itself.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Quote Originally Posted by Straight Edge Zero View Post
    Because opinions clash to such a degree than when anything remotely personal is put out there tensions explode and thus flame wars are born.

If someone cant stick to discussing the subject of the thread you are in without requiring to attack one's personal live and/or issues, then there will hate is always gonna around and it will be used at full force.

Its one thing to attack an opinion, another to attack one's character, lifestyle, looks, etc. and unfortunately it happens more than we would want it to happen which as little as possible to never at all.

Its a matter of never bringing up personal matters into a discussion forum, if we can manage that then there may be hope yet to have a serene and peaceful enviorment if not history always repeats itself.
    To be honest the discussion/arguement that me and Tommy had was always about that. We never got off track about that particualr topic.

Although there was another member who made personnel attacks my way but too be honest im big enough to ignore them this is a forum its going to happen

- Eve's arse atleast now we can look forward to Divas matches.
    Even Maryse cant resist watching her shake her arse

Quote Originally Posted by Straight Edge Zero View Post

theres been lots of tension on the forums lately

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pauadrian View Post
    theres been lots of tension on the forums lately
    big Cred to ya guys this guy is trying to bring alittle Love the Forum so lets say thank u yes Tensions are going to Boil every now and then but at the end of the Day we all come here for alittle fun
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...