Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Poot-Hair

Blog Entries

The Poot-Hair

Hey guys I should have done this weeks ago but I figured I would introduce myself officially to the EWN. I'm James and on here I go by Poot-Hair. Someday i'll get around to telling you guys the story about how the name came about but for now just crack a giggle at the name . I sing, play guitar, bass, mandolin, drums, and piano. I come from a musical family. Errr ummm if you want to know anything about me just ask! The Pooted hairs has spoken....

Great info my new bretheren, I'm a music fan myself and play bass too.

Welcome to best forum out there, if anyone says any different just kick 'em in the nuts
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

The Trinity
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Hey guys I should have done this weeks ago but I figured I would introduce myself officially to the EWN. I'm James and on here I go by Poot-Hair. Someday i'll get around to telling you guys the story about how the name came about but for now just crack a giggle at the name . I sing, play guitar, bass, mandolin, drums, and piano. I come from a musical family. Errr ummm if you want to know anything about me just ask! The Pooted hairs has spoken....
    welcome to the forum and be sure to check out HWA

I love your name. Welcome to EWN!

Blog Entries

Welcome to EWN forums bud
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle20SxE View Post
    I love your name. Welcome to EWN!
    Thanks miss Danielle20SxE and thank you to everyone! I'll try and be a productive member of the forum, just uhhh not too productive . Lol if ya's have any questions for me feel free to ask!! Forgot to put it earlier but i'm 24

Blog Entries
    Thanks miss Danielle20SxE and thank you to everyone! I'll try and be a productive member of the forum, just uhhh not too productive . Lol if ya's have any questions for me feel free to ask!! Forgot to put it earlier but i'm 24
    Is this a dating service now? :P Either way, unofficially, officially welcome to the boards. Make sure you don't click on the small red button and the bottom left of your screen. Just hit alt+f4 and you'll be fine.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Is this a dating service now? :P Either way, unofficially, officially welcome to the boards. Make sure you don't click on the small red button and the bottom left of your screen. Just hit alt+f4 and you'll be fine.
    Nah I'm not lookin for a date or anything lol. I'm just completely new to this sort of thing. I mean i've chatted in chat rooms and what not but i've never actually been a member of a forum....i'm just shooting from the hip on this. and mr. Rated_R(ob)KO you tried to trick me -_- i know what alt + f4 does lmfao

Blog Entries
    Nah I'm not lookin for a date or anything lol. I'm just completely new to this sort of thing. I mean i've chatted in chat rooms and what not but i've never actually been a member of a forum....i'm just shooting from the hip on this. and mr. Rated_R(ob)KO you tried to trick me -_- i know what alt + f4 does lmfao
    How about CTRL + W
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forums mate and happy posting, I'm jus sayin...
    I'm jus sayin...