Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A question that I cant answer. I need some help.

I have been a wrestling fan for a while now. I am 22 years old and my dad has had me into wrestling for as long as I can remember. Now that I am 22 of course all my friends think it is dumb but what can I say I love it and its family tradition and now I pass it down to my son. Me and my dad were talking last night and I brought up a great question that we really were curious about the answer. So I figured the best way to find the answer would be to ask the board here.

How many superstars have become a World Champion but have never become a Mid Card or Tag Champion. I know that Sheamus has done it thus far and I believe the only Title Brock won was a main event title but i couldnt recall any others so now I ask you guys to name a few people that have never won a mid card or tag championship but have won a World Title.
    AWESOME!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Crows Nest View Post
    I have been a wrestling fan for a while now. I am 22 years old and my dad has had me into wrestling for as long as I can remember. Now that I am 22 of course all my friends think it is dumb but what can I say I love it and its family tradition and now I pass it down to my son. Me and my dad were talking last night and I brought up a great question that we really were curious about the answer. So I figured the best way to find the answer would be to ask the board here.

How many superstars have become a World Champion but have never become a Mid Card or Tag Champion. I know that Sheamus has done it thus far and I believe the only Title Brock won was a main event title but i couldnt recall any others so now I ask you guys to name a few people that have never won a mid card or tag championship but have won a World Title.
    Wade barret pretty soon

Blog Entries
    Hulk hogan.... Sgt slaughter....

Blog Entries
    Randy Orton.
    Sheamus.
    Brock Lesnar.
    Big Show.
    Undertaker.
    Hulk Hogan.
    Kane.

Are the most recent once, dating back to 1998.
    All the ones that I listed, had the WWE Championship, or the World Championship and didn't get a Mid-Card or Tag Belt until later in their career.

Quote Originally Posted by cajl616 View Post
    Wade barret pretty soon
    No, Barrett won't be on that list. All signs are pointing of him losing to begin the fall of Nexus.

Ones I haven't seen mentioned:

Yokozuna, Sid Justice, Goldberg and Diesel, though he might've won the tag belts when he returned to WWE with the NWO.

I'm not 100% though so don't take it as fact.

I also think Vince McMahon won the WWE title, but never any of the midcard ones.

Quote Originally Posted by JLeeDude1892 View Post
    Randy Orton.
    Sheamus.
    Brock Lesnar.
    Big Show.
    Undertaker.
    Hulk Hogan.
    Kane.

Are the most recent once, dating back to 1998.
    All the ones that I listed, had the WWE Championship, or the World Championship and didn't get a Mid-Card or Tag Belt until later in their career.
    Randy Orton had a few tag/intercontinental reigns when he was in Evolution before winning a world title.
    I would imagine that Big Show won a tag title before a world title, same with Kane.

David Arquette...

heh heh, had to love WCW booking....

no Kane won the title back in June 1998, pretty sure it was his first belt back then.