Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 67
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by ihearvoices View Post
    Thank you feedback like that is what we always look for
    yeah cheers on that...we try

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by ihearvoices View Post
    - Don't Wait for a push just create one- Be Original
    - Don't Burn Bridges
    - Like eboy said
    i decided to do this since there is no competition
    self proclaimed EWNCW womens champ, female daredevil, kelly sky

    my hair is half blue, bow down and respect me

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    1,948
    Quote Originally Posted by kelly94 View Post
    i decided to do this since there is no competition
    Good to hear 90% that is the only way to get a good push when you just start off in a E-feds.

  4. #24
    The Trinity
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA (at least in my heart)
    Posts
    3,554
    Blog Entries
    1
    eboy first i love this thread great idea now my answer

    - do not complain and follow everything creative tells you

    - create a good character with an interesting gimmick as a writer one of the main thing i look for is a good gimmick

    - be active and write promos weekly

    - and most importantly have fun remember we are all in this for fun not to be the best

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by broc808 View Post
    eboy first i love this thread great idea now my answer

    - do not complain and follow everything creative tells you

    - create a good character with an interesting gimmick as a writer one of the main thing i look for is a good gimmick

    - be active and write promos weekly

    - and most importantly have fun remember we are all in this for fun not to be the best
    All of this is true!
    Efed stuff...yeah...

    Coming to ???

    Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

    Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

  6. #26
    The Trinity RomanFlare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Queen City
    Posts
    4,801
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by broc808 View Post
    eboy first i love this thread great idea now my answer

    - do not complain and follow everything creative tells you
    It never hurts to question creative. Really, there are enough Efeds and were all pretty friendly. Getting fired shouldn't be a big worry. Though, I said question, not demand changes or the like. We want to know if you're not happy. We want everyone to have a good time.
    D.O.A.

  7. #27
    The Trinity
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA (at least in my heart)
    Posts
    3,554
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    It never hurts to question creative. Really, there are enough Efeds and were all pretty friendly. Getting fired shouldn't be a big worry. Though, I said question, not demand changes or the like. We want to know if you're not happy. We want everyone to have a good time.
    good point i guess you could say take advice from creative

  8. #28
    1. Always run ideas with the writers of your fed.
    2. Be active with your fed's community and also show respect to the other feds
    3. Serious and to the point always adds to a promo, but a little comedy makes your character grow on the reader, it shows more than one side to your character
    4. Try new ideas as in giving visual or audio alternatives to promoting your character whether its video, songs, or writing a side story for your character to keep readers drawn in
    5. Dont be afraid to put people over, you put people over and you show that youre a team player thats for the better of your fed rather than your own ego
    6. No one likes a kiss ass or an OOC douchebag.. IC douchebags work tho lolol.. If you can seperate the two you should be alright lolol..
    7. Dont lie in the threads either, they will bite you in the ass and people will throw it in your face..
    8. Make a real kinship with other members of the feds and they will support you the same as you support them..
    9. Never back down from other peoples shit talk, you gotta run with the best of them or you will be buried before your character even gets in the ring..

  9. #29
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,307
    And remember....its all in fun!

    #REAL!

  10. #30
    *Grabs notebook and writes everything seen here*

    Thank for the tips guys.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.