Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    You clearly didn't read my earlier post thoroughly.
    I clearly stated that n the event of a permanent ban, that the fed would have complete control to do whatever they wanted with the perma-banned person's character/characters.

During a temp-ban, it's not an issue at all, since temb bans only last a few days, or a week at most. And in my case I made a huge effort to stay in constant contact with Broc throughout my ban via Torphy and Grind, so that I could get any promos needed to him.

And I also said that having characters vanish into thin air without any character write off isn't acceptable. I stated that out of courtesy, the person should agree to have his character written off in a correct manner, but that the fed should also compromise by writing the character off as soon as possible.
    If you have long term plans for a character, but the person wants out, then I'm sorry, you'd have to change your plans. That's called courtesy.

You can't call something courtesy and then say that I HAVE to do it. I should do it, and in most cases I would, but from November to January, if you're character is involved in a MAJOR feud, and we have MAJOR plans at Victory Point, changing our plans would be a waste of our time, and it will hurt the fed.

We care more about the fed, then we do about your one character.

Simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead200 View Post
    well now I have a question for the guys that runs the e feds, what you do when for example a guy is inactive for a good amount of time??,lets say a month or two, you keep his character as a robot of you fire the character??, how you handle the situation??
    Depends on how much I like the character, or how many people I have on the roster. Right now I'd keep him as a jobber, because I need jobbers, but if we have 40 guys on one brand, then I'll probably clear some space and release him.

Right now the Supremacy Champion is an inactive, Straight Edge Savior is MIA. But we're still using Damian Icarus, because we NEED to use Damian Icarus.

Blog Entries
    Perfect examaple is the DJ Black/SuperCenaSucks/Kickass guy I still use those because well I need jobbers/bots it just works that way but if the person is still around and fully active then it's their property and not the Feds I agree with everything TT said
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

Blog Entries
    well now I have a question for the guys that runs the e feds, what you do when for example a guy is inactive for a good amount of time??,lets say a month or two, you keep his character as a robot of you fire the character??, how you handle the situation??
    Somebody has to job also you getting me that promo for AWF?
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

Blog Entries
    Keep him. you never know when the said person would be back, so it's always best IMO to keep him around. Also you can't have too big of a roster (within reason of course)

If it's an interesting character that has been built up, or has title reigns under his belt, then they can also be used as effective mid card/upper mid card jobbers.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    Somebody has to job also you getting me that promo for AWF?
    Of course man, you will get it just let me finish some things first

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    In most times of the year I will be willing to change my plans, but not around Victory Point. When we were unsure of your ban, we were planning on using your character as long as we needed to in order to finish the storyline. In nearly all cases, that's what everyone's situation will be like. A matter a fact, we actually considered keeping Alex Kidd longer then how long we kept him.

I promise that we will often times write the character off as soon as possible, but if we need to, we will keep it longer. I don't think I would ever use someone's character against their wishes, but I'm not going to let their character vanish like SEZ requested we do.
    I let Broc know about my plans for taking my character off of Dynasty- and seeing what type of match he was in- it gives him an easy way of writing him off. In EWA, we are keeping Kidd around(its not like Pau quit and said he wanted his character out)- with Robaried taking over his(Kidds) part. Kidd is are world champ so we could not just kill him off so to say.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young