Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

European Championships - Qualifying groups

From Domestic to international play offs. It's now starting to get to the must win matches or you won't be in Poland/Ukraine in 2012.

What matches are you looking out for (As in going to be awesome to watch or a match you want a team to win)

My main focus for the 2nd isn't Bulgaria/England. It'll be Wales/Montenegro. Big match I believe since Wales need a win to get higher in the rankings and a win or draw helps England.

What about you dudes?

Greece travel to Israel,will accept a draw
    South AfricA(AFCON 2012) travel to Niger,expecting a win to wrap up the group and knock Egypt out,imagine that,the winner of the last 3 doesn't even make it

Blog Entries
    Well its that time again. We're into the last 2 games for qualification.

Certain groups are stupidly close.
    Scotland should go ahead by 1 point whilst Czechs face Spain. Only for Scotland then to face Spain and Czech face scotlands first fixture.
    Ireland could qualify with a bit of luck.
    Greece and Croatia are still fighting for first.
    Bosnia and Herv could qualify over France if they beat them
    Portugal have Norway and Denmark still breathing down there necks.
    And Switzerland could steal Montenegros 2nd place in Englands group.

Good lord! What games do I watch @_@

The Main Event teams(Spain,italy,Germany and Holland) have qualified,now its just a matter of finding the 10 teams that they will be beating at the Euro's next year along with the two hosts.

Good lord! What games do I watch @_@[/QUOTE]

Don't watch the England v Montenegro because we're playing Barry and Zamora by the look of things. I don't expect anything with us now and I just hope for the best. I'd like to win and play well but we never get both. Hopefully someone can pop a Cap in Fabio's ass.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny_Penfold View Post
    Good lord! What games do I watch @_@
    Don't watch the England v Montenegro because we're playing Barry and Zamora by the look of things. I don't expect anything with us now and I just hope for the best. I'd like to win and play well but we never get both. Hopefully someone can pop a Cap in Fabio's ass.[/QUOTE]

Whats wrong with Zamora and Barry?
    They're great assisters, especially Barry.
    I can easily argue they're more important than someone like Lampard.
    Besides if Capello is trying them out let him. Its great to experiment for internationals and gives people who want to play for England a chance.

Blog Entries
    Lets go Montenegro

im guessing 2-1 to them
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Don't watch the England v Montenegro because we're playing Barry and Zamora by the look of things. I don't expect anything with us now and I just hope for the best. I'd like to win and play well but we never get both. Hopefully someone can pop a Cap in Fabio's ass.
    Whats wrong with Zamora and Barry?
    They're great assisters, especially Barry.
    I can easily argue they're more important than someone like Lampard.
    Besides if Capello is trying them out let him. Its great to experiment for internationals and gives people who want to play for England a chance.[/QUOTE]

So Gareth Barry is the answer is he? I think he's fucking awful. Slow in midfield, breaks up the play and passes it to Parker. He used to bomb forward at Villa and now he looks pathetic. I don't think Lampard is the answer but if Wilshere and Gerrard are fit, he should be providing the tea at half-time. I don't dislike Zamora, I'd just prefer him to play Carroll but Zamora has good strength. He'll allow Rooney to play but I'd rather he played Adam Johnson and we went 4-2-4. All out attack.

I'm not missing Turkey vs Germany, that has fun written all over it, with Özil playing in Turkey.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

After the last World Cup, I've given up on International Football to be honest! Since the first Tournament I recall watching, Mexico '86, it's just one crushing tournament after another! Until we fuck off the last of the so called, 'Golden Generation' and bring in an English manager, who understands the way we can and should play, I will continue to refuse to watch!!

Rant Over!!