View Poll Results: Who Do You Think Will Win The Rugby World Cup

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • New Zealand

    9 45.00%
  • Australia

    1 5.00%
  • South Africa

    1 5.00%
  • England

    6 30.00%
  • France

    0 0%
  • Wales

    0 0%
  • USA

    1 5.00%
  • Ireland

    1 5.00%
  • Argentina

    0 0%
  • Fiji

    1 5.00%
Page 1 of 12 123 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 111
  1. #1

    Rugby World Cup 2011

    Who do you think is going to win the 2011 Rugby World Cup. For those wondering where it is , it is my home Country New Zealand. Personaly I think Australia will win it.

    2012 Super Rugby Champions, The Chiefs!

  2. #2
    Its going to be good this year but surely one of the Tri-Nations will win it.

    Im going for New Zealand home advantage and all.

    I also think England and/or South Africa will reach the Semis and/or the Final as both teams seem to play really well during World Cups


    - Eve's arse atleast now we can look forward to Divas matches.
    Even Maryse cant resist watching her shake her arse

  3. #3
    Black Ninja! eboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,033
    Blog Entries
    8
    I Know England have been alittle Shakey laitly but i really think we will come into our own and at every world cup you cant count out england
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    I Know England have been alittle Shakey laitly but i really think we will come into our own and at every world cup you cant count out england
    Apart from the FIFA one


    - Eve's arse atleast now we can look forward to Divas matches.
    Even Maryse cant resist watching her shake her arse

  5. #5
    One other thing USA is there but No Scotland or Italy or Samoa???


    - Eve's arse atleast now we can look forward to Divas matches.
    Even Maryse cant resist watching her shake her arse

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve's Arse No.1 View Post
    One other thing USA is there but No Scotland or Italy or Samoa???
    The reason i put USA in it was because there are a lot of Amercians on this site

    2012 Super Rugby Champions, The Chiefs!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by welch421 View Post
    The reason i put USA in it was because there are a lot of Amercians on this site
    Well so do alot of Scots cant imagine many Fijians do.

    (sorry to all Fijians if any who use this site)


    - Eve's arse atleast now we can look forward to Divas matches.
    Even Maryse cant resist watching her shake her arse

  8. #8
    Black Ninja! eboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,033
    Blog Entries
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve's Arse No.1 View Post
    Apart from the FIFA one
    yea as a Rugby Player i am proud that we out do The Footballs alot of the time
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    yea as a Rugby Player i am proud that we out do The Footballs alot of the time
    TO be honest i dont care which sport we really do well in as long as we do really well in one and try hard in the others.

    Cant be the best at everything. Unless we start making up sports then hold world series were only English teams can play. Maybe Rounders for Men what do you think?


    - Eve's arse atleast now we can look forward to Divas matches.
    Even Maryse cant resist watching her shake her arse

  10. #10
    Black Ninja! eboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,033
    Blog Entries
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve's Arse No.1 View Post
    TO be honest i dont care which sport we really do well in as long as we do really well in one and try hard in the others.

    Cant be the best at everything. Unless we start making up sports then hold world series were only English teams can play. Maybe Rounders for Men what do you think?
    well is that a Shoot on Americans
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.