Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    AWF Flight of Fear!

Scott: Welcome everybody to Flight of Fear! And do we have an amazing show for you guys here tonight! Let’s get it started with the first of our two musical guests fans give it up for Escape the Fate performing “Gorgeous Nightmare”

Danny: Wow what an amazing performance! Escape the Fate is such a great band!

Scott: I agree but I felt they were better with Ronnie speaking of which our next musical guest give it up for Falling in Reverse!

Scott: Was I blown away! Ronnie really is back, wait hold on looks like Craig Mabitt is getting a mic!

Craig: Ronnie I need you to shut the fuck up! You want to bitch and moan about how I took your spot? Well motherfucker we’re a wrestling event let’s settle it in the motherfucking ring. What do you say Ronnie?

Ronnie: You’re on dumbfuck!

Match 1: Ronnie Radke vs. Craig Mabitt

HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

Blog Entries
    Scott: And Ronnie Radke picks up the victory man what a match! Here comes Max Green and the rest of Escape the Fate and what this their asking him to perform with them a one off reunion of the Las Vegas crowd! Let’s see it!

Scott: What an amazing way to open up the show and looks like both bands are going to their seats and enjoy the rest of the show!
    Danny: I love these musical guests I wonder what will happen next! Ladies and Gentlemen our next match is going to be a brutal one The Executioner vs. Punkmark.

Scott: This match is just a grudge match where both participants just plain hate each other .

Match 2: Punkmark vs. The Executioner

The Executioner

Executioner: So here I am at Flight of Fear and it’s fitting because Punkmark I am your biggest fear and tonight you’ll be sent flying through a ladder or a table or whatever I damn well please send you to and in the end I will stand the victor!

Punkmark

PM: Executioner you sure do talk big. You’re just a cheat but now that the match is a fair match we’ll see who the better man really is!

Scott: Punkmark picks up the victory! Man what an amazing match from both men. Now let’s head to the back where we have Linda Vargas standing by with Broc!
    LV: hello everybody this Linda Vargas with my guest at this time Broc

LV: so Broc you have a huge match tonight against axxel with the winner advancing to face the current world champion how do you like your chances in that match?

Broc: how do I feel about my chances? come on tonight 2 of 3 falls we're not gonna need the 3rd fall because I will win the first 2 with ease

LV: alright well if you win you could be going up against Jason Alexander for the world title how do you feel your chances are against him?

Broc: what chances? it's not a chance it's a given fact that I am > than Jason Alexander, don't you look at the tags for this thread? if me and Alexander ever get in the same ring it will not be good for him

LV: one more thing Broc if this does go to a 3rd fall it will be a ladder match how do you think you would hold yourself in a ladder match?

Broc: well I've never been in a ladder match before but I don't think I'm going to have too.

LV: thank you broc now let’s go back to the announcer table

Scott: powerful words from Broc who will face Axxel for a future world title match in a 2 out of 3 falls coined by HolyJose called the Championmakers match.

Danny: let’s hope they don’t have to go to the devastating ladder match the first two falls will be gruesome in general.

Scott: You’re right but now we have a match to crown the first ever AWF World Tag Team Champions!

Match 3: AWF World Tag Team Championship TLC Match. Far East Warriors vs. The Sky High Bastards vs. Two of a Kind

Far East Warriors

Danny: Here come the most deserving team the Far East Warriors who are more than worthy of the two belts.

Sky High Bastards

*Ramp is set up from the top of the Gravitytron and the Sky High Bastards are on their BMX bikes and do an insane flip down the ramp into the ring*

Scott: Impressive this is their debut match in AWF and what an entrance I feel like these two could win here tonight

Two of a Kind!

Scott: Here are the self proclaimed AWF World Tag Team Champions and let’s see if they can prove it here tonight suspended at the top of the ring are the brand new redesigned AWF Tag titles!

Scott: Holyshit what an amazing match we have our first ever WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS AND THEY ARE TWO OF A KIND!
    Danny: They proved why they were self proclaimed and now they are the champions what a match! Wait they’re asking for a match.
    KW: *as blood is pouring from his face* how many of you are shocked at the result? How many of you sinners from las vegas, how many people at home even the roster? Did you expect any different. Yes far east warriors and skyhigh bastards brought there A-Game but we said it all along it wouldnt matter

PC: Thats exactly right kid but i want more you see somethings veen botheting me, for the last month these illerate rednecks *crowd is starting to boo* have been chanting you arent the champions well guess what we are. *crowd gets louder as mad dog raises his voice* now i want you to chant you are the champions *now crowd is booing really empathatically* SAY IT NOW!! *Crowd now deafining with boos*

KW: Paul its clear that these in breds are too stupid to realise talent and holyjose failed to get us a hotel room with tivo so we have to watch big bang theory soon and its sad that even howard wollowitz has a higher I.Q. Then this whole room

PC: thats true so long fools we are out of this hell hole of a city as your new awf world tag team champions.

Scott: Wow that was insane well up next as we are getting the ring cleared our next match is for the number one contender ship match for the AWF Super Fly Championship in a tables match no less!

Match 4: Kash vs. Daymian Bloodstone vs. Gillz for the No.1 Contender for the AWF Super Fly Championship.

KASH!!!!!

Danny: Here is the man who I think will win this match Straight Kash!

The Pint-Sized rocker!

Scott: here comes Daymian Bloodstone who I think will win this match he sure has it in him to beat these two men!

Gillz!

Scott: And here comes Gillz wearing a kilt to show his Scottish heritage. This man has already wrestled once tonight at EWNCW’s PPV Day of Reckoning where he successfully became the Undisputed EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion. If you haven’t done so already go and order it on PPV you won’t be disappointed.

Danny: They maybe the competition but they put on a great show it’s all about mutual respect around here.

Scott: now can Gillz keep the winning streak alive here at Flight of Fear?
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael

Blog Entries

Scott: And Kash picks up the win but at what cost?

Danny: STRAIGH KASH! He will make a great Super Fly Champion

Scott: Not so fast he has to go through either Jman or the Prophecy. Speaking of which I am getting word since we did advertise EWNCW HolyJose would like to add that you should also go and read JBW WARFare which features the likes of Broc, Jman, The Prophecy, Avidco and of course our General Manager HolyJose.

Danny: heh I guess he has to be fair right?

Scott: I guess so well up next we have HolyJose vs. DJ Black for full creative control of AWF with TheDevilsAdvocate as the special guest referee.

Match 5: HolyJose vs. DJ Black

HolyJose

Scott: Here comes HolyJose and he looks as focused and determined as ever. Tonight it is about AWF for him and he won’t lose tonight.

HJ: Ever since I took over AWF from WWTNA Mark last month I promised that I would make this company the must see company in all of EWN indy feds. Then all of a sudden I find out why this company was created and a tarnished image but together with AWF roster and most importantly the AWF fans we have rebuilt and established ourselves as the must see company. SuperCenaSucks you may have back out but if you know me I love a challenge and DJ Black you won’t stand a chance. Now get your asses out here!

DJ Black!

DJ Black: You know what HolyJose I was the face of this company and now you have that piece of shit Alexander as your main guy. That’s not happening Tonight the original era well return and to show that I can beat you I had the rest of the gang to stay out back now let’s get this started!

TDA

Scott: HolyJose wins via DQ!

*And DJ Black just starts beating the shit out of HolyJose and here comes the rest of them stomping on him and TDA is getting in the mix and he is taking on the other members of this power hungry group! HolyJose is back up and both TDA and HolyJose have taken out DJ black and SuperCenaSucks while the others run to the back. HolyJose with blood pouring down his face and TDA standing tall in the ring.*

Scott: Wow just wow HolyJose proving himself a class act but DJ Black ruined it and they will no longer be able to get full control of AWF up next is the Championsmaker Challenge with Broc taking on Axxel in a 2 out of 3 falls match.

Match 6: Broc vs. Axxel in a Championsmaker Challenge

Broc is in da house!

Scott: Broc has been impressive as of late I’m sure he can pick up the win tonight.

Axxel!

Danny: The Marine here is tough no doubt he has the stamina to go through this challenge.
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael

Blog Entries
    Fall one: Pinfall

Scott: Broc picks up the first victory here tonight! Now on to the second fall

Fall Two: Submission

Scott: Axxel picks up the second win looks like we are going to the Ladder match to see who will win a future world championship match!

Fall Three: Ladder Match

Scott: OH MY GOD WHAT AN AMAZING MATCH! Broc wins the Championsmaker challenge and he will get a future world championship match down the line

Danny: My god my mind is blown and we still have the two title defenses. Up next we have Jman vs. The Prophecy III for the Super Fly Championship!

Jman

Scott: here comes the challenger and who can very well win the title tonight all I know though is that this match will be another one for the history books

AWF Super Fly Champion The Prophecy!

Scott: Here comes The Prophecy and what a champion he has been! He is an 8 year pro and finally won his first
    championship last month and has carried that title with pride and honor let’s get this match started!

Match 7: Jman vs. The Prophecy III
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael

Blog Entries

Scott: He just saw a high fly spectacular! Oh my god The Prophecy wins yet again! They tore the house down yet again!

Danny: HOLYSHIT HOLYSHIT HOLYSHIT!!!!! That’s all I have to say.

Scott: Well folks it is now time for our mainevent Jason “The Puerto Rican Nightmare” Alexander vs. Avidco for the AWF World Championship!
    Mainevent: Avidco vs. Jason Alexander for the AWF World Championship

Avidco

Avidco: Jason Alexander
    I hope your prepared for your hardest match
    tonight I am going to throw all i can at you and win your title
    adding the gold to my collection
    tonight I’m going to restore the prestige the AWF title lost from being on you
    Alexander
    after our match
    you probably won’t even know what hit you

Jason Alexander

Scott: Here comes the champion ready to defend his title tonight against a man he has personal heat with Avidco. Ladies and gentlemen this is you main event of the evening!

*ignore post match*

*Avidco hits Jason Alexander with the AWF World Title and get’s DQ’d. Avidco is standing tall with the title in hand looking as if he has just won the title he exists the ring with the belt and puts it around his waist with a smug look on his face and a smile ten miles wide as the screen fades to black*
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael

Blog Entries
    filler for the show
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael

Blog Entries
    Ha Broc I beat you to the show I kid we both will put on a great show
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael

Blog Entries
    Filler filler filler
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael

Blog Entries
    are you guys ready to see a new champion crowned? because I sure am
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael

Blog Entries
    final filler get ready for the show guys!
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael