Page 1 of 13 123 11 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

AWF Official Show Thread

Hey guys this is where the show will be posted from now on this also includes the PPVs
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

Blog Entries
    AWF Zero Gravity episode 5

Scott: Welcome everybody to AWF Zero Gravity and we are fresh off an amazing PPV this past Sunday.

Danny: You’re right Scott it’s been amazing and now there are more questions than answers after the attack on our GM. Who did it?!

Scott: We certainly have a game of Clue going on but at the moment look at the ring it is set up for a celebration and is no doubt for our BRAND NEW AWF WORLD CHAMPION JASON “THE PUERTO RICAN NIGHTMARE” ALEXANDER!

AWF World Champion Jason Alexander!

*The ring is set up for a celebration there are women and other guests mingling inside the ring with a table of food, champagne and alcohol for.*
    (followed by boos) as he enters the ring with a mic.

Como les gusta? (How do you like it?) I told you and everyone out there that no matter who I faced, it was only a matter of time before this beautiful and now prestigious championship was around my waist and though Avidico gave me a run for my money the better man which was of course me, won and because of it I stand here before you como su nuevo campeon. (as you're new champion.)

Luckily for all of you you get to see me celebrate a lo boricua, with drinks everywhere, good food and even better women dancing all around me. -Pulls one the dancers and kisses her- Que rico, mi amor. (How sweet, my love.)

*Avidco pops on the Gravitytron*

Alexander
    congrates on gaining your title against me at no speed limit
    that was quite a match
    and that match you just had
    it gave me goosebumps
    but the only reason you beat is that it was luck that gave you a win over me
    dumb luck
    so how about we have a rematch
    name the time and place
    and ill be there
    to kick your arse and win the title that rightfully belongs to me

*avidico jumps the crowd barrier while video is playing and grabs awf world title, slids behind alaxander
    and hits him in the back of the head with the title*

Avidco: This belt is mine so I demand a rematch, so ever is in charge make it happen!

*Avidco holds the AWF World Title over his head as we go into commercial*

*Commercial break*

Danny: What the hell did we just see. Avidco should be arrested for his assult.

Scott: Assault? Alexander would have done the same thing. Avidco was just sending a message and he wants the AWF World Title. Let’s get on with our first match of the night. The Executioner vs. Punkmark!

Match 1. Executioner vs. Punkmark

The Executioner

Scott: We haven’t seen Executioner here in Zero Gravity in two weeks and he is looking to kick some ones ass tonight!

Punkmark

Danny: Here is Punkmark and you know what he is a huge fan favorite here and he is looking to pick up the win!

Scott: The Executioner wins with that cheap shot to Punkmark. This looks to begin some big heat for these two.

Danny: Punkmark isn’t going to take that shot laying down he’ll want his revenge!.

Two of a Kind!

Scott: Here come the self proclaimed AWF Tag Team Champions

Danny: They have a lot of charisma and to debut their own tag team titles I say that makes an impact in AWF.

KW: Mad Dog hello.... hello you going to start

PC: sorry kid i was absorbing the atmosphere tonight.... (crowd erupts into an almighty boo) One week ago today holyjose invited us backstage to have a look at joining AWF and we noticed something... something missing?

KW: Actually Paul there were a few things missing No 1 a decent tag team No 2 an inaduaquate boss and No 3 a tag team belt. Now we cant do anything about No 2 and by us being here the share prices has risen through the roof so i hate to disappiont you all but holyjose is here to stay. mind you however we did do something about No1 and No3 We signed the contract which instantly solved the dilemma of not having a decent team and i decided to do what holyjose couldnt or wouldnt do, go out and purchase the AWF tag team belts (crowd starts erupting in one voice you arent the champions) and not only did we do that... we went one better what else did we do Paul

PC: We debuted at No Speed Limits and were put in a impromptu match agaist The Far Off Warriors and successfully defended the titles. Come the mourning after we stole the limelight everyone was asking who are these two guys, whats going to happen to the belts, how bad are the far off warriors. Well i will answer those questions right now. We are Two Of A Kind of TOAK for this section of rednecks who make signs and cant even spell Its Paul Conrad not Poor Conrad. Tonight holyjose is going to do the right thing and declare us the official AWF tag team champions and the far off warriors are as bad as there name suggest far off.

KW: Well Paul that was about four better but anyway holyjose we are leaving the floor open to you, now we cant make you come out here and declare us the AWF tag team champions (more you arent the champions chants) but we can certainly make you regret the decision not to so come on holy... we wont hurt you

PC: YET!!!

Far East Warriors

Igetwild: Hold up hold up! Who the fuck are you guys and you think you can come in and take over AWF’s tag division

Match #2: igetwild vs. Kid wonder
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael

Blog Entries

Scott: What an intense match Kid Wonder picks up the win for Two of a Kind tonight! Since HolyJose isn’t here tonight he will respond in regards to the AWF Tag Titles next week!

Danny: What a match these two had! HolyJose better make the right decision and announce these two as the tag team champions.

Broc

*Broc makes his way to the ring very happy about his win over axxel at no speed limits*

Broc: hello everybody how are you doing tonight... I DON'T GIVE A SHIT at no speed limits i should have been in the main event if it weren't for those damn lights but beating axxel was good too but now that hes out of the way i turn my focus to you Alexander! i promised you on my debut i would win the battle royal and defeat you at no speed limits... well you know what they say better late then never and i may be a bit late but im gonna take what should already be mine and that's the AWF title

Axxel!

*Axxel walks out*

AX: Your victory, it was a fluke, pure luck! I am a Marine, that means I am better than you at everything, am I right guys?

*Crowds chants Semper Fi*

AX: Tonight I have my rematch and I’ll show you why being a Marine is better! Semper Fi!

Match 3: No Speed Limit rematch Axxel Sonn vs. Broc

(Axxel=DB, Broc=Dibiase)

Scott: Axxel beat Broc in the rematch! They’re 1-1. What a match congrats to Axxel I hope to see more matches!

Danny: What are you talking about the lights were clearly in Broc’s eyes! Axxel didn’t prove shit! Broc I hope you’re okay!!!!!

Scott: Ladies and Gentlemen by broadcast partner the kissass.

Gillz!

*Music Hits*

Well well well
    its me the original and best highflyer in the business today
    now let me remind you fools in the audience of what happened not that long ago
    A certain mister Bloodstone got an absolute fluke of a win in a match involving me and some other guy i dont care about
    Damien you know you arent in the same league as me and never will be
    so why dot you come out here and admit to the world
    that you win was a total fluke

The Pint-Sized rocker!

Danny: Oh here comes the little rocker known as Daymian Bloodstone I wish this had a mute button.
    *Daymian walks out laughing*

DB: Hold it Gillz, I am no fluke. I am the best high flyer in the buisness and I sure as hell can out wrestle you. I can beat anytime anywhere. Hell I can do it blind folded. I am the best high flyer around and i'll beat your ass everytime we step in the ring. So come on try me.
    Match 4: Gillz vs. Daymian Bloodstone

Scott: Daymian Bloodstone has won yet again! He proves why he isn’t a fluke congratulations to Daymian Bloodstone!

*Kash get’s in the ring and attacks Bloostone! He picks up a chair and strikes him across the back and kicks out Gillz beating him with the chair as well*

Kash: Yeeah How Bout it, how bout it...Oh ya Ain't hear Right...I'm dat Main Draw that You Came to See
    And Who All Want to Defeat in the ring with me is Big Bucks Guaranteed
    I Got Money on it
    Straight Kash!
    (Takes shades off and smiles ,spits gum at the audience)
    Yo ya know I'm Superb no need to say it ,if I show it
    Now I spoken ,and after me the show is boring
    Gotta be on the screen ,in the ring ,standing on the mat
    I call out anyone that wanna receive...straight..KASH!

Danny: This guy is to the point. He’s straight KASH!

Scott: Good lord I don’t get paid enough to deal with this. Well let’s take it to the back where Linda Vargas is standing by with Jman!

LV: Thank you guys I am joined here by Jman tonight. Jman you requested a rematch against The Prophecy for his AWF Super Fly Championship. The question is why?

Jman: Hey there beautiful let me take this mic off your pretty little hands. Oh and meet me in my lockeroom later tonight I got a message to send. *Turns towards camera* Proph, Sunday you proved why you're one of the best wrestlers in the world. Now, the reason I asked for a rematch isn't because I desperately need the Super Fly Championship, no, it's because I want the opportunity to elevate myself to a top spot in this business. In order to do that, I have to beat the best. For me, tonight isn't about championships, it's about proving myself to the fans, to the bosses, and to the entire wrestling world.

Mainevent: No Speed Limit rematch Jman vs. The Prophecy for the AWF SuperFly Championship.
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael

Blog Entries
    Jman

Scott: Here comes Jman and man he is looking to put on a great show for everyone here. Sundays match was no doubt Match of the Year worthy lets hope they can do it yet again!

Danny: You’re right that match was insane can’t wait to see what happens tonight.

AWF Super Fly Champion The Prophecy!

*The Prophecy comes out with a mic*

At No Speed Limit, Jman and I put on one hell of a match if I do say so myself. I mean it was a real show stealer, it was a match that makes you remember why you love this business so much. But hey what did you expect from two world class athletes competing for the Super Fly championship. This title here may be new to the professional wrestling world, but if the title is constantly defended in great matches like it was at No Speed Limit, then it will become a title of great prestige that everyone, form every company will want to hold. Now as The Prophecy it is my destiny to be known as the greatest of all time, and while Im at it Im going to make sure that this AWF Super Fly championship becomesmore prestigious than any other mid card title, bigger than the Intercontinental, United States and even more exciting than the X- Division belt. That is why I wanted a rematch with Jman, he took me to the limit, which in itself is a rarity, but I know that the two of us can put on another great match for the gold. Only this time it will be even more incredible, so set your DVR or Sky + depending on where youre from because you will see the show being stole again, I am The Prophecy and I guarantee you this, what you saw at No Speed Limit was just a mere prelude to the action you will see tonight, the AWF is taking off, and with it, the Super Fly champion....The Prophecy

Scott: Well words are done with let’s get this match rolling!

Scott: The Prophecy retains yet again! He has been on quite a roll as of late. He proved why he is the champ!

Danny: such an amazing match they put on! Wait what’s going on here!

*Four men in black masks sneak into the ring and beat down The Prophecy and Jman they are relentless they just threw out Jman and are focusing on The Prophecy*

Scott: What the hell! Someone get security out here! What is going on!

*They take off their masks and reveal to be El Scorpio, DJ Black, Damien Hardy and AWF Founder and former owner supercenasucks*

Supercenasucks: I’m Baaaaaccccckkkkk!!!!! Yes AWF I am back after your glorious GM/owner got attacked, which by the way that was us who beat the living shit out of him, you need someone in charge. The man who shall take over is none other than ME! HolyJose you are relieved of your duties I take back my company. These three men are the face of AWF not these talentless pricks. I am back and AWF will reach even newer heights!

*One more person sneaks into the ring holding a sledgehammer and takes out DJ Black and Hardy while supercenasucks and El Scorpio get out of the ring the other masked man is beating the living hell out of those two*

Scott: What is going on here! This is madness

*The fifth masked man takes off their mask revealing to be HolyJose*

HJ: You shut the fuck up! You think you can come in and take back this company. I won’t allow it! I have helped elevate this company while all you did was for your own gain. You attacking me and my talent won’t go unpunished. You want a war? You got it!

*plays out AWF Zero Gravity*
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael

Blog Entries
    Filler for Zero Gravity!
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael

Blog Entries

another filler couldn't resist posting this
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael

Blog Entries
    fiiller filler filler!
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael

Blog Entries
    Does this count as post whoring? ah well yet another filler! for you peeps watching AWF
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael

Blog Entries
    This filler I ask of everyone to go check out JBW, EWNCW, HWA and BWA these are amazing feds and always put on a great show
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael

Blog Entries
    ladies (heh doubt we have ladies reading this) and Gentlemen it is now show time final filler!
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael