Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Seriously TNA?

When they brought Christy Hemme into the company she was able to go inside of the ring. She suffered a neck injury in that very same ring too, so I would not be surprised if there is some kind of blackmailing going on there. She is still a looker though.

"Great! This guy shows up looking like a mime from hell and you lose him right out in the open? Well at least he didn't do that 'walking against the wind' shit. I hate that."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ObscureRessurection View Post
    When they brought Christy Hemme into the company she was able to go inside of the ring. She suffered a neck injury in that very same ring too, so I would not be surprised if there is some kind of blackmailing going on there. She is still a looker though.
    I think they are paying her more to avoid a lawsuit or something.
    Right to Un-censor!

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    Your on Crack, they are doing great!! Excitement at its best, you have no clue what your talking about. TNA is actually doing what they need to do in regards to entertainment. The only negative thing is the Event showings they need to be doing the Big Arena Shows.

Blog Entries
    I agree witht he OP of this thread 100%. They need to get rid of Hulk, Brooke, and Christy. Hemme is only there for looks, what other purpose is she serving other than to give guys hard-ons during the show. I mean she's a decent announcer, but so is JB and I'm sure he costs ALOT less.

Brooke is serving no purpose here as well, she's not even giving TNA "Celeb Appeal". She's only there getting a paycheck because of her daddy. Then there's Hulk....yeah.....Hulk...

I would say keep Bischoff as he's off camera and on top of that he's been a driving force behind some of TNA's recent accomplishments

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I agree witht he OP of this thread 100%. They need to get rid of Hulk, Brooke, and Christy. Hemme is only there for looks, what other purpose is she serving other than to give guys hard-ons during the show. I mean she's a decent announcer, but so is JB and I'm sure he costs ALOT less.

Brooke is serving no purpose here as well, she's not even giving TNA "Celeb Appeal". She's only there getting a paycheck because of her daddy. Then there's Hulk....yeah.....Hulk...

I would say keep Bischoff as he's off camera and on top of that he's been a driving force behind some of TNA's recent accomplishments
    She is better than most ring announcers. Only Justin Roberts it better in my opinion. Jeremy Borash is annoying to me. I do agree that Hemme was hired for looks though. But you break your back and still wrestle as a woman. I don't blame her for not going in the ring. I would cut her Paycheck though.

I would be fine with Hogan going bye-bye. Brooke Hogan too.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Quote Originally Posted by ssgsanti View Post
    Your on Crack, they are doing great!! Excitement at its best, you have no clue what your talking about. TNA is actually doing what they need to do in regards to entertainment. The only negative thing is the Event showings they need to be doing the Big Arena Shows.
    I agree with this poster. Except about the part where you are on crack, I don't know you near well enough to make such a statement.

I do however think that TNA is really great at the moment. The Aces & Eights storyline is the best in Pro wrestling at this time. To some people maybe that isn't saying much, but I'm one of what appears to be the minority that actually enjoys most of what is happening in Pro wresting currently. Back to the point though, the Aces & Eights storyline is fantastic with shades of the emergence of the NWO (not surprising considering the men at the upper stations of the company) and to a lesser extent the WCW invasion storyline after the WCW was bought out. If it ends up leading to a significant heel stable on TNA Impact will probably overtake the WWE programs in current entertainment value. While CM Punk is my favorite wrestler and an incredible heel, his current heel turn storyline isn't doing much for me personally.

I also agree with ssgsanti that TNA should take their PPV's to an arena. Even if it's always in Florida, or even if it's always the same arena in FL, they should be in a proper arena regardless. I think the small-scale they shoot in weekly adds a sense of being more involved with the stories and an "indie feel" to the program, keeping that small scale for the PPVs just feels cheap.

Thanks everyone for your great perspectives and opinions! We may not all agree but I am very happy that we can disagree amicably!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MrzigglesFTW! View Post
    im anything but a tna hater!. i love WWE and TNA

but come on? tna are obviously losing money, and with hogan's contract up in january, if they free him up then the product can only get better AND there is more money going around!.. and to add to the money part of it all. Christy Hemme, REALLY?.. over 100,000 per year? COMEON! she really doesn't deserve close to the 100,000, i say get rid of her too. thats alot of money to save!
    TNA is losing money???? Can it be proven????

I'm going to say yes and no.... One can say and know how much some are paid.... But TNA is ran on budget basically which means it has a certain amount of money set for contracts and hiring and etc....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Didn't WCW have fianancial problems as well?
    Don't suppose Yahoo want to merge with SpikeTV do they and let history re-repeat.
    How everyone thought Christy Hemme was worth a 6 digit figure is beyond me.
    WCW money problems was they were over-spending ... No one person was really in charge.....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Didn't WCW have fianancial problems as well?
    Don't suppose Yahoo want to merge with SpikeTV do they and let history re-repeat.
    How everyone thought Christy Hemme was worth a 6 digit figure is beyond me.
    I wouldnt pay Christie 25c if she showed me a good time

Tiffany has the best job in TNA being a ref. Seeing all that jump around...NICE!

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!