Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Djibril Cissé

This is going to be a dated post but i just googled the guy.

Most of you should all know this guy and the horrible double leg break he suffered years ago whilst at Liverpool. After that he never looked like the same player again and joined a few minor prem teams before leaving for Greece. But ive just seen his career stats at Pans 86 games and 51 goals thats pretty amazing for someone who went through that kinda injury.

He has now signed for Lazio and scored 2 goals on his debut.

I know this is going to sound like a random thread but id like to take my hat off to the guy for recovering from that injury and wish him alot of luck at Lazio.

Does anybody else know of anyone who had a very serious injury and came back to being a success.

- Eve's arse atleast now we can look forward to Divas matches.
    Even Maryse cant resist watching her shake her arse

Blog Entries
    Eduardo came back but didnt realy have succes
    in other words no
    kl topic tho

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

Jack Phenix:
    EWA FURY TV Champion Nov 20th (11) - Jul 27th (12)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve's Arse No.1 View Post

Most of you should all know this guy and the horrible double leg break he suffered years ago whilst at Liverpool. After that he never looked like the same player again and joined a few minor prem teams before leaving for Greece. But ive just seen his career stats at Pans 86 games and 51 goals thats pretty amazing for someone who went through that kinda injury.

I know this is going to sound like a random thread but id like to take my hat off to the guy for recovering from that injury and wish him alot of luck at Lazio.

Does anybody else know of anyone who had a very serious injury and came back to being a success.
    I think he's a decent player. Plenty of pace, and he knows where the goal is.
    Just seen that he scored 50 goals in 60 apps for Panathanikos!! Crazy!!
    Don't see why Sunderland didn't make his loan move permanent a couple of years ago. He scored 10 in 35 which ain't bad. Loo forward to seeing what he does at Lazio.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I really like cisse and dissapointed we (Sunderland) didn't take up on the offer to buy him after his loan spell

The real Bryan Danielson chant ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcfhWuxF5R4

GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT 31/5/12 HULK HOGAN BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I think he's a decent player. Plenty of pace, and he knows where the goal is.
    Just seen that he scored 50 goals in 60 apps for Panathanikos!! Crazy!!
    Don't see why Sunderland didn't make his loan move permanent a couple of years ago. He scored 10 in 35 which ain't bad. Loo forward to seeing what he does at Lazio.
    On topic, Ivan Klasnic.
    He had a kidney transplant, and went on to appear at the Euro championships for Croatia and score twice there. It's amazing that he's still playing top flight football, and doing well. I see him having a good season for Bolton.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Cool glad you all seem to like the topic i just thought it was worth mentioning.

The only other guy that springs to mind is Markus Babbel but i dont know what his playing career was like afterwards i know he became a manager and did an ok job.

Blog Entries

Wouldnt call Sunderland a minor team lol Yeah he was a great asset to us, was dissapointed when he left.

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Wouldnt call Sunderland a minor team lol Yeah he was a great asset to us, was dissapointed when he left.
    They were minor at the time NOW i would say inside top 10 easy

Blog Entries
    They were minor at the time NOW i would say inside top 10 easy
    We were essentially a one man team with Cisse.

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Sunderland didn't take the offer at the time because it would have been a big strain on the wage budget.

I like Cisse, and I applaud that he has worked his way back to the top.

Off topic, but Papiss Cisse is an awesome player too. Hooray for all that is Cisse!
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!